Thread: Crystal mystery box in FishVille

Crystal mystery box in FishVille

I have open more and more Crystal Mystery Boxes, but the yellow crystal never appears. Anyone had It's my opinion, that the chances are low taxes to its discovery, set on purpose by Zynga. That is the last one I need as well. Funny thing to I went through and sold all the yellow crystals before the discovery I just did not like them. So please let me know what I can do to have the mystery crystal alongside me.

Re: Crystal mystery box in FishVille

Well to get the same you have to try hunting it in mystery oyster post by your neighbor when they harvest their oyster bed. I use to get lots of yellow crystal from mystery oyster before the crystal box came out. All the crystal cost sd before it came out in oyster gift, so I save some. Anyway, we can still get free crystal in mystery oyster I don’t know because I stop open mystery oyster after my oyster bed full of gold.

At today, I opened dozens of Crystal Mystery Box, and only find so many red and blue, a few of green and never yellow. I asked the same question to my neighbors who have the same my problem.Who has discovered the Yellow, has been in the Golden Oyster, never in Crystal Mystery Box.I think it's necessary to inform of this Zynga Software. I know they are in the crystal mystery boxes, My husband told me he finally found his. Topmix something about the way the yellow was made I just never really liked and if not then you can try out the oyster bed for the same.

You should try get golden oyster from mystery oyster need lots more patient than open a mystery box I still have patient to open thousand of mystery box but not mystery oyster prize gone in seconds looking from better angle, at least the crystal still there to hunt, but deep sea coral already gone from store those who miss it, have to wait until it came out again to complete their coral collection and no one know when it will came out again except FishVille developer.

To find any object in a Gold Oyster is necessary to remain glued to the PC all the day. I don't have all that time for the PC. So I think at this point, the unfortunate random sets by Zynga on the Crystal Mystery Box as it's impossible to find. I consider this a huge scam in the damage of the player and not only gold mystery oyster, but I’m talking about any color of mystery oyster even white mystery oyster prize gone in seconds. And the prize is so random I can even get gold oyster out from white mystery oyster.