Thread: CityVille Carousel Quest

CityVille Carousel Quest

So, I unlock, build and finish my carousel and place it. And now I'm being told to build and finish it in Pt 2/3. Like the Expo tent - I built it when it was unlocked, but before I was 'given permission' and SO I had to rebuild. I preempt this mission, am I penalized of 25000 + finishing costs? Not a happy at all. Acting under our own initiative is clearly not how we're supposed to play the game. They should make it clear. Is this a glitch or am i doing something wrong?

Re: CityVille Carousel Quest

The same thing happened to me. The game is so new I can't find any information about the chain of quests that lead up to getting the carousel. I really want to build my population, but I really only wanted to have one of each community building, not fill the town with fifteen museums. I've got two museums and until I either build more of what I already have or can unlock the carousel, I can't build any more houses. I know they'll probably add some more community buildings later, but I can't build the next one until level 35, so I'd like to see at least one or two more community buildings added for levels 30 and under. They already have police, but I think most places have a city police and county sheriff.

Adding a sheriff's office would be a nice touch. And if the baseball field is considered a community building, then perhaps a soccer field would be a nice touch, too. Having the baseball field as the highest level makes sense since you could have eight baseball fields without looking ridiculous the way a town this size would look with eight police departments or eight post offices. Isn't a soccer field about the same length as a football field? They could just come out with a "sports field" and the animation would be some guy out there re-striping the turf for either soccer or football or whatever other games could be played on the same size field.

After a few hours, the carousel icon popped back up giving me the next stage of goals. I still don't have the carousel, but, I'm hopeful it will come available at some point. I think the statement given after the first set of goals was completed which was the "unlocked" statement must have been misleading and should be changed. I am at the point also where it states place the carousel but there is no carousel place available where i can to place carousel.

I keep completing tasks but it's not registering and therefore i have the nagging task still showing on the left hand side of screen. I've built the Expo Tent but it's not checked? I've placed the Park Plaza but it's not checked? Please don't tell me i have to purchase these items again, it's not like they're cheap to buy. I also have a friend who has the sane problem with the school, she brought it, placed it, it's checked to say it's complete but still asking for one to be placed and it's not checked, again, it's 20,000 to buy!! Is this a glitch in the game? Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance...