Thread: Unable to save the bulletstorm game

Unable to save the bulletstorm game

Yesterday I wan trying to play the bulletstorm on my machine, After dealing with the Nvidia PhysX install issues, some reinstalling and reboots at last resulted in success. But when my game started, I found that there is no GFWL overlay. Home key does not works and when I tried to enter into game by pressing the SPACE in order to sign in just closes the prompt and shows splash screen. Ultimately I want to save my game which does not seems to be possible. I am running Windows 7 Professional (now with SP1).

Re: Unable to save the bulletstorm game

I guess this game need to be registered online for advance functioning. I think you are trying to save this game in offline mode which does not seems to be possible according to the way in which game has been implemented. So better you play online game if you want to keep on saving the game that you have played till time.

It might also happen that you have not installed the game properly on your machine, I mean to say it is not only enough if you have successfully installed this game as it needs to be activated online as well. Saving option might be needing an internet connection while saving them. So there might be something wrong with your internet connection or you may not have activated this game properly.

It might be the problem from the router that you are using on your machine. It should be able to do port forwarding properly which is always needed to play game with the GFWL. So check that it is working as per expectations or not. It could also be an internet connection which might be consistent for GFWL due to which you are not able to play this game on GFWL.

Even I have seen the same problem on my windows machine while playing the Bulletstorm through GFWL. But it seems like I have solved it. Actually initially I faced the problem with the PhysX files which I solved by removing all the PhysX files and did a clean install. After this I steam verify integrity of game cache for BulletStorm which automatically prompted for the fixing the missing files. Now there is no problem with regarding the GFWL overlay and I am even able to save the game.