Thread: Bulletstorm: teammates not appear when loading save point (BUG)

Bulletstorm: teammates not appear when loading save point (BUG)

I have recently installed the game Bulletstorm which is a first-person shooter video game developed by People Can Fly and Epic Games, and is published by Electronic Arts. (these were just the description ). Actually I am facing the problem and thought that you members must be having some solutions. The problem is that after starting (loading) the game from the save point, my team-mates who suppose to be with me does not appear.!! I have noticed this number of times. I just want to know some solutions that can fix this problem. Its very tough to play game without them.

Re: Bulletstorm: teammates not appear when loading save point (BUG)

I have not started playing this game yet. But I was facing the similar issue with the Gears of War. Same thing, the teammates didn't appear many times. Later I came to know that there was something wrong with the game files, and after re-installing the game everything was proper. I hope that same solutions applies in your case. Just try to reinstall the game one time and then there are chances that your error will get solved.

Re: Bulletstorm: teammates not appear when loading save point

If you want to check more details about this game, I would like to recommend you to see Bulletstorm - PC Video Game. You will certainly get an overview of the game. Also after reading much information about the problem that you have discussed, I came to conclusion that there are some bugs in this game. And I am sure that it is result of the bug. So you will have to wait and watch till they provide some patch for it. As the patch gets available, I will inform you here. Hope that your bug gets resolved by re-installing, otherwise you will have to wait till patch gets released.

I am having some information about the game, thought that it would be useful for someone. In first-person shooter Bullet Storm from Epic Games and People Can Fly, you fall into the role of Grayson Hunt from the planet Stygia and fighting against (sometimes huge ones) monsters and the forces of the Federation. The world was once a utopia but in the meantime, cities crumble and reclaimed by nature. The unique feature of Bullet Storm and one of the reasons why the colorful game is very controversial: the high degree of violence and the reward points that the player gets particularly imaginative killings and Kill combination. Here, Hunt wegballern and his opponents not only come with a large arsenal of wacky weapons, but also connect with his energy or throw the glove in the air to then shoot the victim again.

Yeah. The problem that you are facing is bug of that game. No other option for you.. only you will have to wait for patch to get release. I have checked this, and also posted this issue to the developers, and I didn't get any feedback till now (I posted two hours ago, hope they will reply after sometime). But many members were having similar issue, which concludes the presence of bug. Expecting the patch to release soon.