Thread: What is the new collection in FishVille?

What is the new collection in FishVille?

I'm excited about the new collections, I have a Fish Clone I have been hording, waiting for just the right fish to clone. I don't know what Fish Babies is. I got food for my arena fish already and also I am so jealous and I cannot wait to start this. I blew through the new mastery in no time flat and need something new to satisfy my FishVille. And also want to know about the latest collections in FishVille. So please help me in this case.

Re: What is the new collection in FishVille?

Yes i know the feeling a lot of my friends had it before me, but I can tell you this that it is really cool my score is up to 465 I think now i have two gems and a hand mirror I'm not really sure how to get them i clicked some bonuses on the main wall also I got a rare collectible for loving my fish. But the other thing here is that I have no clue why or where my "rare collectables" are. That’s funny but really it’s working for me and I guess will do for you also.

I totally agree with the ones still needing this feature. Those of us that do not have can't help the ones that do have it and by the time we all get it, the ones that have had it won't be interested in helping the ones that lag behind like us!! personally I think that Zynga is trying to do too much at once with the any sale, bundle sale, pearls and perhaps providing Christmas items that will be too late to use for very long and the COST of these items.

I have had this since it was first rolled out at least I think I have, and I really am grateful to have such an exciting new feature in the game. I am so happy to be able to earn prizes that matter to me i.e. perma baby and clone fish however, I have observed that every day the number of collectibles I'm finding has decreased dramatically. The gems, which earn you the coveted perma-baby, are frustrating me to the point that I don't think I'm going to seek them any more. You get the gems from feeding friends' fish, which is a once-a-day, very time intensive endeavor since many neighbor tanks take forever to load, and you can't feed until the tank is fully loaded. On the first day, I did pretty well finding the gems, even the rare green one that completes the collection. By day two, I had a couple of new perma-babies in my baby tank.

If you go to discovery log and then collections all your things should be there. When you visit a neighbor or put the cursor on their name you can see their wish list. If they want all hearts and you have collected no hearts, you can't send them anything. But if you have 10 blue hearts you can send 1-10 to them. I am sure that doing the same will definitely help you to get the appropriate collectibles perhaps you should have the appropriate sand dollars.

I have worked hard to hunt for these gems, and I'm not expecting it to be easy. But I don't think you should visit 150 tanks without finding a single green gem. Hopefully Zynga will strike a happy medium between making the collections too easy and making them frustrating to the point that people don't even try. Keep up the good work, FishVille. And maybe sit down and hunt for a gem or two so you can figure out how to tweak this feature to make it the fun and exciting endeavor it could be the one.