Thread: Best Horror Games

Best Horror Games

I used to play the Doom a lot when I was in college from last couple of years, I have not got time to play any games. But still I like to play horror game which makes it interesting for me to know all the latest horror games that can freak me out. I am on vacation now and I am eager to download some games. So can somebody tell me that which are the best horror games to download, It would be better if they are free to download. I am running Windows Vista on my machine along with the Nvidia graphic card.

Re: Best Horror Games

Dead Space : Dead Space is dark, frightening and often causes rapid death. Especially the bosses and puzzles can take us to a halt. So you can walk without fear through the USG Ishimura, we present you our detailed walkthrough available. In the battles with the Necromorphs there are some things you should note that. Some of the Necromorphs have obvious weaknesses, they are always shown in yellow. If they have no weaknesses, then you should shoot at his arms and legs. At best only on the legs to slow down the critters. If you make a very fast opponent, then it is advantageous to slow them down first with the stasis. If you are attacked by many opponents at once, then it makes sense to look for a place where you can be attacked from one side only, so you can avoid annoying attacks from behind. Usually such items are relatively at the beginning of a room with many enemies, but you have to attract then, if the enemy for now.

Left 4 Dead : Precious developer Valve (Half-Life 2) sends four players in co-op against zombies into the race. Admittedly, Left 4 Dead also play alone with AI companions, but only with real players that the program its full potential. Toll: In versus mode can be taken over four Boss zombie types of players also. While fleeing, the people must have the zombies, as was the AI colleagues in pure Koop task is to prevent that. Who wants to play Left 4 Dead on the web (Steam) should be set a headset, because without warning roar Jubelei and it's only half as much fun.

Cryostasis : Prisoner of a fierce snowstorm, the North Wind is a huge ship which passageways invaded by cold testify to the violence with which the icebreaker is all fell to the snow and frost. What happened on board is of course the player must uncover progressing painfully bleak in many parts that it will gradually open the secrets of the building and its nuclear reactor, both at heart of a nebulous plot sometimes flirting with the philosophical. If Cryostasis forgets nothing Codes survival horror with its lone hero facing hostile individuals jumping out of the darkness, we can not say that the game's storyline Action Forms is all the time with exemplary clarity, This part also near its charm. Linking two seemingly very different stories into one, Cryostasis does not skimp on ways to keep players constantly on their toes and this fairly clever, starting real work on immersion. The slightest movement, the smallest action is seen through the eyes of a character that one rarely sees in the third person. A conventional method, however, that tightens the ties with the adventure game, and doubles as a narrative rather original for once.

Penumbra Black Plague : Black Plague we therefore start the adventure in a dingy cell with only companion, a workbench (which you'll soon find utility) and mattress stained with urine. From that moment, you will begin to run your small neurons atrophied to find a way out. Once again, you progress through the dark corridors, retrieving small objects that serve to your survival, overcoming obstacles littering your path but also to understand the nature of the place where fate has thrown you. The usual things are back: analgesics, lighter, flashlight, some batteries to make it work, notes written in haste by the missing occupants of the premises, everything will go in your inventory. And as in the first game, it will sometimes be necessary to combine these objects to produce new ones, as needed. A little alcohol to clean a syringe? Or soak a piece of fabric and make it to ignite? All uses pure logic. As such, we also note that the puzzles are perhaps a little more realistic than before, and solutions when you find them appear only rarely fetched, as is often the case in games like that. Regrettably, however, a slight tendency to repetition, with regular feedback to the combo valve / switch to operate.

Alone in the Dark 5: The memory is gone and the thing about the pension rights probably - at least Edward Carnby is sitting at the beginning of Alone in the Dark 5 without memories in a cell. Strange monk like men mistreat another prisoner, and Edward gets a lot from, to succeed him shortly afterwards in a dark passage to escape. He finds out that it is directly in a huge building located at New York's Central Park, he also was once a detective for paranormal activity. Something is going on with a mysterious stone - and the house around it is penetrated by an evil creature and falls straight. Alone in the Dark added five players into the role of Carnby, together they will come next in the series behind a secret beneath New York. The action adventure will appear on the current planning of 20 June 2008 for Windows PC, Xbox 360, Wii and PlayStation 2, a version for PlayStation 3 will follow in autumn 2008. Responsible for the development, the French developer Eden Games team.

Bioshock : Bioshock was able to make years before its publication talked about what was primarily due to the generous promises of the developers - they wanted with this game after all no less than revolutionize the genre of FPS and pick up a whole new level. Who has counted on the basis of these announcements, including an abolition of linearity in such games, you certainly disappointed once: Bioshock plays at first like a fairly ordinary first-person shooter and is in his story sequence completely linear; influence one's actions the course of history does not really.

DOOM 3 : Doom 3 is an exciting, extremely exciting first-person action game, including creepy science-fiction atmosphere. As some scientists in the distant future in a Mars research station make a mistake, set free by creatures of hell, which eliminate the entire staff of the station or turn into zombies. The player now faces a nearly hopeless task of tracing all the hellish creatures and destroy.

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Amid this chaotic situation of the players, the young police officer Jill Valentine controlled by the monster infested streets, and provide two levels of difficulty to choose from. Inexperienced zombie hunters opt for the easy mode and start with a stunning assault rifle along with first-aid kit, whereas Resident Evil veterans traditionally fall with a 9mm pistol into the rotten crowd. As might be expected, is once again the fight in the foreground. To keep the rotten baggage from the neck, several shooting iron found in the inventory of the heroine. Any bottlenecks in the ammunition supply may again be prevented with various powders that can be used, depending on the nature and mix as additional ammunition for various weapons classes.