Thread: Fishville Fish capacity changed

Fishville Fish capacity changed

I was up to 50 fish in my tank. Then, all of a sudden, it refreshed the page, and I no longer have 50 fish, I have 40. What the heck? I'm pissed! I want my 10 fish back! As from this morning's upgrade , none of my tanks that used to hold 50 fish each, is now showing 40 only. This was the upgrade that included the awards. I am now showing 50 fish in a tank that can only hold 40. I am sure this is just a programmer error. Hope that the tank capacities did not change.

Re: Fishville Fish capacity changed

one tank has 48/40 fish ?!? when i tried to add some fish, the message came up "sorry, you may not exceed 40 fish". I have a feeling they changed it to 40. I have a tank that is ready to be upgraded and it shows a big "40" right on the tank. Also the Tanks that used to hold 30 fish now only hold 25. Starting tank is still 15 though. hoping this is a temporary glitch due to new game updates and too much egg-nog for festive zynga employees.

What the hell is happening here!!! please change back to 50! I got it upgraded to 50 with my hardwork. now how can you just change it to 40. If you wanna change it, only for a new tank but not the existing one which I have already got 50 fish. I have a feeling they changed it to 40. I have a tank that is ready to be upgraded and it shows a big "40" right on the tank. Yes, instead of 30 fish in the medium tank it is now 25. At least they didn't change the number on the small tank it's still 15.

I have actually paid real money for some of my tanks, Is Zynga going to reimburse me for failure to provide what I paid for? yeah i know i was more of fool in me to actually pay for this game, but i like it! I have worked my butt off to get to level 45. Now they go and change the capacity. They need to change it back! Or. I'll go back to my Happy Aquarium! I released 10 fish only to find I can't restock with another 10. Doesn't seem very fair for developers to take away after a player purchases a tank to hold 50.

Exactly same thing is happening to my tanks! There also are some other upset people reporting this issue at customer support. I read an announcement somewhere in the game today saying something like FishVille is enhanced! Renew your page and enjoy. Could it be one of the enhanced changes? Even though I feel thankful that I can play such a fun game like FishVille for free, it doesn't seem right. Some people are paying real money to play this game and they might feel cheated by Zynga.

So stupid of me! I paid money for new tanks. In a little friendly competition with my cousin. He did. so i had to, could not let him beat me. This is insane! I feel cheated. So they should not have done this! I am hoping they change it back. There are a lot of very upset people out here. They should revert this change back to normal or prepare for some compensation. If they do not compensate they will loose a big number of players. I released 10 fish only to find I can't restock with another 10 Doesn't seem very fair for developers to take away after a player purchases a tank to hold 50.

i thought i'm the only 1 realize the tanks change from 50 to 40. And maybe its my mistake but seem everyone already talk about it. seem unfair for all players whom already play so long and earn coins to buy tanks and now they decrease the amount of fish that we can put in it. This wasn't a upgrade it was a downgrade, I liked this game before the rewards crap. I couldn't care less about that. This enhancement was a very bad idea! I have paid real money for Sand Dollars in order to buy more tanks. Now, I am downgraded from 50 fish per tank for my first three to 40 and 25 for my 4th tank, down from 30. What a stupid, stupid move on Zynga's part.