Thread: How to target headshot everytime in Halo Aimbot?

How to target headshot everytime in Halo Aimbot?

I have downloaded the Halo Aimbot trial version on my windows xp machine and it works great. But I am newbie to this game due to which I am not able to win anytime. I know that if I would be able to target the enemy on with the headshot everytime then it won't be so hard to kill them. Now my control on mouse is not so good that I can target headshot everytime so can anybody tell me that how can I fire headshot whenever I want?

Re: How to target headshot everytime in Halo Aimbot?

To make a aimbot just find the head position relative to a Cartesian plane in 3 dimensions and then move towards the sight of this point and trigger the firing control. Each character is always identified on the map vis-Ă*-vis its Cartesian position to make the bots are moves position in relation to other players and we refer them to the players more or less depending on the level you put them , similar to their sight. Once that is all these data in hand we can for example whether a ball (b) having a trajectory of x + (+ away from the axis of length, going straight in short) never touch a character ( p) without ever encountering an obstacle once again identified by its Cartesian position.

I think it simpler then any cheat on this game as you just need to press single key while firing your enemy. I have played this game a lot and it is just made for pure fun. When you start your game then keep shift pressed while marking your enemy which will take your marker directly to his head then you are just left with firing, Of course before your enemy kills you.

Here is one more trick that I generally use while playing the Halo Aimbot. When you start the halo and then the Aimbot. Try changing the max FOV to whatever you want. I am used to with the 180th. Oh yeah, Now you need to use the + and - keys on the numpad in order to adjust the amount of lead. While playing online, just hold the shift button. That will lock on to someone. You can become a champ of this game easily by keeping only this thing in your mind. Other cheats will make your game much easier rather making you powerful.