Thread: Treasure Isle Items in Backpack cannot be placed or sold

Treasure Isle Items in Backpack cannot be placed or sold

Hello friends it has been really a pleasure having all these small and interesting game that has been developed by the Zynga for the enjoyment on the best social networking site that is facebook. After having played the Farmville and the Cityville game I have tried out playing this Treasure Isle game and although this seems to be different of the earlier two but the problems that this game has are no different. There are so many items that I have won and have kept in the backpack while playing this game but now I have found out that the backpack options is not working, I am not able to put any more items there not I am able to sell any items from there, I am low in terms of cash, can someone suggest solutions for this problem.

Re: Treasure Isle Items in Backpack cannot be placed or sold

First of all try refreshing the page when you find that you are not able to access the backpack options of the game and see if you are able to access the option now, also if you are not able to get the items from there again then try logging in and out of your account and then see if you are able to get the items from the back pack. What I think that it might be due to the problem of the internet connection of yours and that is why you are not able to get the options selected in the game interface.

Please try to open the game in a new browser and then see if you are able to get the back pack to access for all the items that are there inside it, it can be that the current browser that you are using might be having some of the add-ons missing in it and that is why you are not able to get the game to run perfectly. Try to open your facebook account on a completely new browser and then see if you are able to get the backpack to access from the new browser of yours.

First of all try clearing up the cache and see what happens, clear the entire history along with the cookies and then see if you are able to get the backpack to work normally, I even had the same problem as I was not able to get access to the items so I cleared my browser history and then again I restarted the game to see that I was able to get the back pack and all the options of the game to run properly. So also do the same and then see what happens.

Well I thing that this has to be a bug since allot of the user are facing eth problem with the backpack, what I think that there could be the problem from the receiving end which is not allowing you all to access the backpack option in the game and that is why you are not able to get any items from the backpack. What I think that we should all send the report of the problem to the Zynga so as to inform them the problem that is being faced with all of us so as to get this fault in the game solved as early as possible.

I have already send the escalation to the Zynga community and they have been responded me with a email saying that the problem is certainly from their end that they have already started working on the same so as to remove the fault that is been getting into the source code of the game. They have even promised me that the matter will surely get solved as soon as possible maybe in a day or a two so till then we have to wait and pray that Zynga removes this glitch from the game as early as possible.