Thread: Any suggestions in Cafe World for Grand mastery strategies?

Any suggestions in Cafe World for Grand mastery strategies?

What's your strategy in getting your mysteries in Cafe World? Did it change the way you played the game with regard to what you're cooking? Are you focusing on getting them all at once, or are you taking it slow? Did you pull out all the counters to do it? Share your secrets here. Since Level 3 did not give me promised "Faster Cook" time ~ lost interest in the mastery. Started for the second time. I love how I started cooking the older dishes again. How long ago did I cook burgers? It must have been ages ago.

Re: Any suggestions in Cafe World for Grand mastery strategies?

ill your counters with 200,000 Sirus Sorbet ~ okay, I did not do the math ~ ten stoves, twice an hour, helps ~ add up mastery points ~ as does asking for mastery boost and having other neighbors who are giving a mastery boost when they level up on same item. For me it is bacon and eggs, eggs Benedict, pesto pizza, shrimp cocktail. I do not have a stategy. Easy as pie to master 3/5 minute dishes and even 10, 20, 15. Just use all stoves to cook the same dish until mastered, move on to the next one.

For me I will use a 20, a 15, X number of 5 minute and X number of 3 minute so I will not get bored, always something ready to serve ~ can do it or an hour ~ then put the Sirus on, leave and come back in 30 minutes several times, then do the quick cooks for another hour. I mastered one Level 3 dish, simply by cooking the same thing over and over on most all stoves (like ten of them, using others for other stuff) every two hours ~ using all that 'reduce cooking time' spice I obtained through neighbors wall posts, helped with the chore.

I'm starting from the start of the cookbook. Depending on my schedule, I take the first dish in the cookbook from a certain cooking time and try to finish them one by one. And I look through the facebook feeds to click on the masteries of my friends of those specific dishes to speed things up. I try to keep at least four stoves clean when I've got enough time to sit behind the laptop and cook dishes with short cooking times. The biggest number of stoves are now for the dishes with longer cooking times.

Well I started with all the smaller time dishes first and have been working my way up, just switching out to longer ones when I have to cook real meals, run errands or for overnight. It's working pretty nicely but I've finally hit Sirius Sorbet and I know it's gonna take forever. So far though out of the small time dishes Hot Dogs and Fries and Powdered French Toast took the longest. With this strategy I've Level 3 Mastered 9 dishes and have several more at Level 2. I know a lot of people aren't happy about the Mastery thing, but before that came along I was only putting dishes up once a day and was really bored with the game. Now it's again become my favorite facebook app and the one I spend the most time on.

I only cook Mystical Pizza anyway.. More Bang for your buck. What's the point in cooking dishes that give less than the 81 CP total per serve, when you can collect 81 CP instantly for cooking the Pizzas. If you got excess amount of coins (1M+) it's easier to Level up by Deleting the Dish and recooking. 19 Stoves X 81CP = 1539 CP. Costs $43,700 each round. Do that 20 times and you've levelled up fairly quickly and cost $874,000 Coins. Pretty Boring Past level 70 though. It's also quicker that visiting all your neighbours. Waiting for their Cafe's to load Spice dishes and Once you've run out of coins. Wait till the final round is cooked. Serve the pizza's and wait to make more coins. The reason I do this?? I like a bit of fun competition between CW Friends. I have about 90 Neighbours. The higher I get on that list the more fun for me... I was at 35th now at 21st. Well that's my $0.015 Cents worth.