Thread: Cafe World notifications don't appear on my facebook home

Cafe World notifications don't appear on my facebook home

Hello there! I have a problem which i was hoping that you guys could help me with. I can collect extra food only by visiting my neighbour's profiles. Cafe World issues don't appear on my facebook home page. Other games like FarmVille, PetVille, Countrylife and many others work fine and I can claim presents gifts, missions, etc. from my facebook home page. The settings are same for my Cafe World game as in other game's settings. What can i do? Can anyone guide me? Thanks for any help.

Re: Cafe World notifications don't appear on my facebook home

The same thing happens to me, which is really frustrating! Does anyone ever see their neighbor's posts in their home feed? and exactly why i came here - to find an answer lol. no cafe world posts mine or others appear in my news feed but i have no problem with other apps many being zynga too. My share posts show on my wall only and don't go to friend's news feeds either. I managed to find some help which tell me how to allow Cafe World to send news posts through my profile and have it set to allow it, but it doesn't work anyways. Anything else to say that might actually be useful?

On you home page with the News Feed there are two options: Top News, and Most Recent. Click on "Top News", then scroll all the way to the bottom, and you will see two more links, "Older Posts" and "Edit Option" The Edit Options will pull up a window listing all of the apps and/or ppeople that you you have previously hidden from your news feed. Just clock "Add to Newsfeed" next to the application you want to allow posting from your profile on your wall. Hope this is useful...

If you are using an add-on that keeps FB on 'most recent' you will need to temporarily disable it. Easy steps to do it : 1. Set your feed to Top News. 2. Scroll all the way to the bottom of your feed. 3.Click on 'Edit Options' (on the right side), to see the list of apps hidden from your feed. 4. Look through the list until you see Cafe World. 5.To the right of CW, click on 'add to News Feed' That's it, you're done! Hope this helpful! Also check the above post, that might help as well...

Can't tell you how many times I've tried this before, but I think the clincher was to go to "Top Feed" instead! It worked. Yeah! Thank you, Also sometime before i never managed to get it working, but back then switching browsers seemed to fix my Cafe World problems although sadly not some of the other games worked too. Its all random issues. Some fixes works on some browser and other fixes on some other browser. Its all so painful..!

If you still have "Recent News" instead of "Top News" activated at the top of the page, the "Edit Options" at the bottom is completely different. However, I have run into situations where Facebook just kind of picks and chooses what they stream to your wall. So if you keep your main page on "Recent news" and then scroll to the bottom and click "Edit Options" you will see on the left side of the box where you can "Add More". You can try entering Cafe World there, but to be honest, I think that only applies to the posts that the Cafe World Fan Page sends out. I don't really know if it will take it for an application. If you done this, as well as all those other posts about settings, privacy, blocking, and hiding, and checked your settings in all areas, then I'm stumped.