Thread: Brave Warriors and Lonely Tree in Treasure Isle

Brave Warriors and Lonely Tree in Treasure Isle

I completed all the tiles on both of these maps. After both of them it never gave me a completed or extra point or coins for completion of them. After I went back the next day it said completed and had the little star on it. But I never received anything for completing both of them. Has this happened to anyone else? As well not any of my animals move like it gives you the 4 options of Sell Move or Stay. Mine don’t do anything but stay where ever I put them while I first got them. Please if anyone has any idea or any help for me than please help me out.

Re: Brave Warriors and Lonely Tree in Treasure Isle

I have completed 4 Islands on Mayan Isles 2. I did not receive any coins or extra point for finishing. I used all my coins on bug spray there are no islands left for me to do and I can’t go to next page. I am stuck until you open Mayan Island 3 or whatever next page of islands is. I am not freakin happy. I have spent real money on Island cash and I can’t even play game. Fix this! By the way, before you say go back and complete other pages (tiki 1, 2 and 3...etc) I already did!

I as well have the similar problem. I completed the Brave warrior and the lonely tree islands and as well didn't get my experience points or any coins. Initially, I thought that I was missing tiles because it didn't close the island on the last time. But I reloaded to see if I was missing something and couldn't re-enter the island. My cash never moved and my experience never moved. I just finished the lonely tree a few minutes ago, and I am near to leveling, so I was watching and waiting, because it would have leveled me to the next level. And it never did anything, but now I can't re-enter that map, so does this mean we are out the experience and coins for this? I have to be away for 2 days, and hope that we will have a response to this by the time I return. I am not sure I want to do the other Mayan 2 isles, if I am not going to get the experience or coins for completing them. It’s bad enough they cost so much to complete, and then you don't even get rewarded for completion.

Just wondering if someone even knows about this or was I wasting my time reporting a bug to Treasure Isle Support? I know it’s just been a day but it doesn’t look like too much support happens while I was looking at other bug reports. I try not to complain about a beta because betas are put out to get rid of all the BUG's in them. So for everyone that is complaining about things instead of helping the Treasure Isle Support like I was trying to do. I did everything Treasure Isle asked for. Please put bug in your title so we can see it better. I have invested a lot of time into this game. Because its actually fun way to past time.

I have just completed Lonely Tree (after saving up for adages to purchase the bug spray I must add) and received no confirmation of completing the island. It is as well telling me I have 4 treasures left to find even though I clearly have no clickable squares left and I as well have the same issue on several other islands where it says I have treasures left even after completing and receiving the extra points.

It seems to me that we don't get credit while the last square on an island to clear is a bug spray one. This just happened to me, I'm betting that there is a programming error where if you complete a bug spray tile last it won't trigger the rewards for completing the island. I really hope they fix this as I would like to buy Island Cash but do not feel I can unless I can be sure that this won't happen again. Has anybody had this issue that didn't clear a bug spray tile last?

Finished lonely tree and others and got nothing. Today I saw that somebody on my friend list got a reward for finishing lonely tree. I just finished defiant stone and got nothing. This is unacceptable. If they fix this bug we should get retroactive rewards for islands we finished and did not get rewards for. This game is so buggy I may quit playing and I am certainly never spending real money on it with it being so full of glitches. They are ripping us off.