Thread: Cafe World Rating going nowhere for my cafe

Cafe World Rating going nowhere for my cafe

I have been playing cafe world without any problems untill now and i recently i started getting weird problems from zynga! I cannot send rsvp cannot accept the gifts nor i can send one. After so much of pain it got solved, god knows how but it did, may be zynga corrected the glitch in their code. Now my rating is going yo - yo. Its so unstable that i am not able to keep it constant. Has anyone faced same problem as mine? How do i make things right? Please help!

Re: Cafe World Rating going nowhere for my cafe

Hey what's up here! This morning I saw something posted in the ad section saying something about a bonus or something like that once you reach a buzz rating of 105. Well guess what? I have been there, done it and I am stuck there. can't get any better than that. Also what's up with Cafe World taking my coins when I click on a stove to make a recipe then it locks up on me. I lost over 4500 coins since last night because of it doing that to me. Fix these problems before you lose a lot of supporters.

Ok so I've posted this somewhere yesterday but I can't find it, so I'm going to post it again here. Since I've expanded my food is not selling, my waiters serve a dish and stand there and wait til the customer finishes while there are other customers waiting to be served. So of my waiters just stand there doing nothing, I've tried to fire and hire again and that doesn't work. My buzz rating was 105 now it's like 5. Here is what my cafe looked like when I first expanded and one of what it looks like now.

Looks like its Long walks for your waiters to reach everyone which is too much time consuming. Is there a tile between the chair and the vase near the door? It looks like that path is blocked by the vase but it's hard to tell with that style of tile. Take a few tables away and move your counters so waiters can access front and back of each. Make sure the plates are facing the tables. I have never had my counters (ever) where you can walk all the way around them. I usually have them against the wall. They are turned the way they are supposed to be. I had the set up the exact same way at least a week before the rating crash. Yes, I have accessible walkways...

I'm honestly starting to believe it's not always us. Yesterday after rearranging and waiting the billion hours for my Buzz to go back to 105 and it stayed there all night long. today it has been all over the place. It went back up after dropping to 80+ and is again at 105 and holding.. If I sneeze, I swear my Buzz drops. This lay-out has worked yesterday and hours today. but Yo-Yos if I do anything. even just cook, move my mouse, walk the dog, rattle my comp table. Seriously, it would drop from 105 to the mid 80s. Again tonight after almost a half an hour it's at 105 again. I'll see what it's at tomorrow when I log back on. I love this game!

I only use Chrome. I know IE is a crappy browser! Yesterday Cafe World was a bit laggy, which normally it flows for me. The paths can't be that bad, sitting here typing, Cafe World is open in another tab and although dropping a few points and immediately returning to 105. which is normal in my opinion.. drops to 104.5 and goes right back up after logging in! Even if that set-up stayed at 100 I'd stay with it. I refuse to become part of the Buffet style clan! But thank you for your reply. Wonder could it have been due to them doing stuff to CW yesterday? I mean they did add new stuff, so they had to be screwing with it!