Thread: Lost Wishing Well Items due to OOS in Treasure Isle

Lost Wishing Well Items due to OOS in Treasure Isle

I have noticed over the last few days especially that, at all hours of the day, the use of the Wishing Well cause out of sync errors. While I normally just would report and wait for a fix, what bugs me is that when I go back in to Treasure Isle, I discover that the energy I have used on the Wishing Well is lost as are the "prizes" from it. But yet everything else resets. To that end, I will be slipping back to lurk on this game. I don't have time or want to goof around with games that release stuff that isn't properly betas. I don't know if it's a Zynga issue or not, but all Zynga games have been having problems on Facebook again. I hope they get resolved soon. I would like to start playing again.

Re: Lost Wishing Well Items due to OOS in Treasure Isle

Yes, it's really annoying while you lose energy and wishing well items that complete a collection. I get something from my wishlists from the wishing well. I trade in my collection. Then get the goose (game out of sync error). While the page refreshes, my items, experience points are lost, the items are back on my wishlists, but the energy I spent on the wishing well does not come back. It is very disappointing after having to spend approximately 750 energy each time to obtain them.

I spent 285 of my energy on my wishing well tonight. I got two items on my wishlists and continued to play it; I after that had to reload the page because it had gotten truly slow when guess what? Lost those two items! If that wasn't bad enough, I again got a wishlists item for a collection I can only get through the Wishing Well (the first collection, Crown Jewels), I have one item left to finish and get my 4th mastery. Finally I got the last item, turned it in and got credit for it and posted the win, a message after that popped up that I was "Out of Sync". Reloaded and BAM! Lost the item and it rolled back so I still need to get the 4th Mastery sigh. I realize the Wishing Well is supposed to be a matter of luck when it comes to Wishlists items, however, once you do finally win some, I think the game should let you keep it.

It just happened to me a third time in a row. This time I spent over 1000 energy before I got this wish list item. I posted the XP reward for my neighbors, after that navigated off the Treasure Isle page back to the Facebook home page because I had heard this would save the game. Well it did not work. While I went back, my very rare item was nowhere to be found in my collections, and at a standstill listed as a wish. This is the worst bug ever!! Totally takes the entire point of the game.

It is now the 4rd time I got Zolfo from my wishing well to complete this set; I directly traded it and posted it even to my wall while the game got out of sync. Entering the game again and spending the energy resulted in a completely different item I already got 9 times. Interesting that, I always got the out of sync while getting Zolfo, so I at a standstill ended with an uncompleted set of treasures. For other stuff from the wishing well I never faced any problems.

I have spent weeks on the wishing well trying to complete the cursed items collection. I lastly get a charons coin to complete the set 10 minutes ago. I got credit for completing it, moved up a level, posted the thing on wall, and lo and behold I get the "your game is out of sync with the server", refresh the page and yes, you guessed correctly - the item was back on my wishlists, and I am back down a level with no energy. Perhaps they should spend more time fixing the existing problems and sort their servers out, instead of finding the next pointless item to thrust upon us? And you can’t even transfer stuff from your backpack - waste of time, code and man hours.

Perhaps the servers would perform better if they stopped sending the spam pop-ups to each active game every 5 minutes! We know where the add cash tab is if we want to add money to our games thank you very much!! We don’t need pestering with a popup about it every time we log in. We as well know how to send gifts to each other so get rid of that spam popup too as well as the annoying popups which appear randomly telling us a friend needs help - we know how to do these things already!! Stop with the popups Zynga!! Perhaps then, while u aren’t taking up half the servers bandwidth sending packet after packet of spam people won’t be complaining about the out of sync errors.

Few days ago I received Charon's coin two times in a row, followed by two OOS errors, both coins were lost. I, too, posted on my wall that I traded in the collections. The very same thing happened with the golden jaguar and yesterday and today with the frog. I received three frogs, all gone, up till now I have proof I won them as the trading in message was posted to my wall. Earlier, I spent all my energy on the well and received over fifty items from the collections, 3 gems, 1 cash and one annoying animal. I was able to keep all those? I read a thread here the other day where someone said one of their friends received over 180 wishlists items, well it happened to me too and I got to keep them. But I want the frog, Charon’s coin and the jaguar, not the fifty items I received. I am a little hesitant to contact support as I have read the horror stories here and honestly, I don't have the time. This is such a fun game but with all the pop-ups, the errors, and so on; it's quickly losing its appeal. I wish they would spend more time fixing troubles than adding to it and I'm a little puzzled as to why Zynga continues to ignore this pop-up problem while hundreds have complained about it? I think, at the very rare, they should be posting a message saying they are aware of it and are working to correct it. As a minimum give us a heads up. Many of my friends are leaving the game because of these crazy errors and more will follow. Farmville doesn't have that many popups and it's a heavily played game so why does Treasure Isle? Makes no sense and this wishing well thing is out of hand as well as everything else listed in this thread and the countless others that get ignored on this board, daily.