Thread: Tiki Isles: Tiki Collections

Tiki Isles: Tiki Collections

Does anyone know which of the Tiki Isles has the tiki collection items to finish the newest quest? I already wasted 5 map fragments on Peaceful Bay and that isn't one of them Any advice is appreciated! There are like 3 different tiki collections - Tiki Statues - Tiki Ultra Rare - Tiki Masks so which one are they? all of them?

Re: Tiki Isles: Tiki Collections

i have finished all the quest so dude trust me it can be any collection of the complete Tiki isle. Do 1 thing after trading in just refresh the page then only it will be counted else not as it is i never played any of the maps just asked 1 of the remaining missing collection from the neighbors and after trade in i refreshed my page and after that it was counted.

I can't really post a screenie, as I have already completed a tiki set, but if you click on the "Go to my collections" on the quest menu under that objective, it will show all of the possible sets that count as "tiki" sets. You can check here on the forums, under the wishlist section, for the list of treasure drops here to see which isles include which treasure sets. I believe I ended up finishing up a sharktooth collection on one of the "The Sinking Isles" maps to complete that objective.

I traded in diamonds and didn't get credit. I was about to start a new thread, but then I saw the tip in this thread about refreshing, worked for me. please suggest it to the developers team that if it's gonna be required to refresh to get credit for things like this, please either fix this issue or add a little note in each new quest: "you may have to refresh the game to get credit for your progress"

Thanks for tip on refreshing. this is the 3rd quest that i haven't been able to finish a quest due to trading in. I previously put in a support ticket & the feedback from customer service NEVER mentioned refreshing, they just gave me the island cash to use to trade in. This totally worked for me! Thanks! I would have been going island to island if I didn't read this first