Thread: Atlantis Gate Keeper issue in Treasure Isle

Atlantis Gate Keeper issue in Treasure Isle

So, I finished all the Atlantis maps, but every time I try to talk to the Gatekeeper, I get an out of sync error and have to reload the game. This last time when I did that and went back to the map, it was Completely Undone. I have to do it all over again. And I lost my 9 minutes of oxygen to boot. These Atlantis maps are horrible. They take forever, my person likes to take the long way around everywhere, and they are so slow you can't get anything accomplished.

Re: Atlantis Gate Keeper issue in Treasure Isle

I was finally able to finish part 5 of the quest by continually clearing my cache and submitting a bug report, but am confused because the dialog I got at completion was about finding pearls. There were no new islands, no part 6 to the quest and I can't find anywhere that says we have to do the islands again. Maybe because of the glitches the next step has been delayed.

I wish they would take the bugs out of the underwater quests, I haven't had many problems, and I really like underwater maps (they remind me of scuba diving, which makes me happy during these winter months). But its awful that we cant enjoy them even thought with the bugs, glitches, errors and all. Hopefully i have helped you.

I have not been able to get him to talk..now I'm out of maps, and fragments so I sit on my island and do nothing also I have tried to get gold shovel and have sent out over 20 invites and still can't get shovel...please fix...id: 1200513088, google chrome, flash updated, high speed internet..please fix instead of adding more items. I still cannot complete this either. Keep using up oxygen bottles. I never got a response to the trouble report and clearing cache did nothing. I am really, really tired of the out of synch messages.

I've decided to just ignore the Atlantis quest, but I wish it would just go away, since no matter what I do I can't seem to get the mermaid lipstick to finish the collection. Same issues here gets stuck on old man and his speech or goes to out of sync error really tired of this issue can't complete quest items or redo map. The problem should be fixed now.