Thread: Enough of the begging for items in Tresure Isle

Enough of the begging for items in Tresure Isle

It's bad enough having to repeatedly ask the game friends for cookies and other stupid items, but now the items where you can only get them by posting. 15 expedition items REALLY? There are not enough people playing this game it is not farmville to get the numerous items. This is just annoying me to the max. I am getting sick and tired of it, I need to spend less time on games and you are just begging me to quit this one.

Re: Enough of the begging for items in Tresure Isle

I agree. It is appearing that a friend can send you an item you requested only once even if it gets posted on multiple days as well. I tried helping a friend that JUST became a new neighbor and was told I had already sent her this item. It is like by putting these limitations on, that they are trying to get people to buy island cash to complete items. Plus people are having problems responding to requests with messages like "you have already claimed this item". How am I claiming something if I am trying to send it NOT collecting it!

I don't actually have any real friends that play. I ended up carefully selecting a few people to add from the "add me" thread. This game USED TO BE very playable with just 4 or 5 active neighbors. (I stopped playing Farmville and Cityville, and Cafeworld has a huge backlog of quests because I can't get 30 items in a reasonable amount of time. I play on my REAL facebook account and I do not want my profile page littered with game notices. I should have created a game account where I freely add people and we all spam each other in return. I am OK with making requests to friends that play, but I WILL NOT post on my wall or anyone else's wall.

It took me a week to get the 15 expedition items and I have a lot of active friends. It was ridiculous and because of that I've given up on the Valentine's and T-Mobile quests. I can't get them either! I still need 6 more and lucky if I can get 1 a day...I'll never get these stupid things finished and about to give the game up. It's just flipping stupid to have to constantly post and beg for help. I've had it.

It is so annoying. i play on my real account too and hate to litter up my wall, but i do for a limited time and delete old requests daily. i left Treasure Isle because it was too annoying but found my way back and it is even more annoying with all the spamming required now. it was bad enough starting out trying to get relic parts and gems now that quests that i thought i loved are beyond annoying.

I find the constant having to beg for items annoying. What is also annoying is when I send one of these items, post that I sent it and politely ask that my feed be checked and the item be returned that I get nothing back. I check the feed multiple times every day. I send multiple items every day and yet I am lucky if I get 2 returns. If you are going to beg then you should be willing to return the favor.