Thread: Buzz rating in cafe world stopped at 5.1

Buzz rating in cafe world stopped at 5.1

I really love this game, but lately my buzz rating is just stuck at 5.0 and up to 5.4 and thats it, never go past 6.0. This never happened before when I started the game! I tried remodeling my cafe a few times thinking that maybe I am blocking something where customer can come in, but doesn't seem to help! I have so many foods still left on my counters, but no customers coming in to eat! Never had more than 5 customer at one time. If anyone knows how to correct this plz share, because right now have to stop making new dishes since no room to place them in. Normally after a day most of dishes will be gone! Please help! Any idea welcome. Would like to continue enjoying the game!

Re: Buzz rating in cafe world stopped at 5.1

I have the same problem. Buzz dropped even without any customer. Always on 5-5.5. I have tried to arrange and rearrange many times. And my coins reduced too. Help! No blocks to table access, actually no change to the setup at all. New dishes created, buzz rating is 5.1, overnight with 5 dishes provided and no increase, when I had been 75+ the other day! I spent most of my coins redecorating the entire cafe and have all of my counters full with different foods, but nothing has changed.

Also, since many people who've experienced the same buzz drop have figured out they were accidently running the game on 2 different machines or browser windows, please make certain you only have 1 instance of Cafe World open. You can do this by shutting down other machines or completely quitting your browser. I, myself, have seen my buzz nosedive within 5 minutes down to 5 when I accidentally opened up another window of Cafe World. Hopefully, this is what's causing your problem too. Well my buzz rating is now 8.8. But what happened overnight, when I had full dishes being served?

I posted a ticket and here is the reply. May be its an auto reply. Isn't it? It does not even attend to my situation that the buzz is not moving and drop without customer. What i got is : Thanks for contacting Zynga Customer Support. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please note that when your cafe's customer enters your restaurant, food should be available, other wise your buzz rate will be reduced by the disappointed customer. To resolve this issue, I suggest you close your cafe when your food is getting prepared at the kitchen. You may reopen your cafe when the food is ready and at the serving table. To close your cafe please click the customize button and drag the door into your inventory. To open your cafe, restore the door from the inventory. The happier your customers, the better your buzz rating will be! If you have a low buzz rating don't worry, just start serving up some good food and it will go up in no time. Happy Cooking!

Have you tried leaving the game run in a browser? It takes a while to get the buzz up and it will only go up or down sometimes. If you actually have the game open. If you log out or close the game window, the buzz stays static. I'd say try running it for at least a half hour to see what that does. I had the browser open overnight I was doing some data backup to large external drive The rating didn't change, and food was not consumed, or very little. All I can imagine is that the game was 'open' but the connection was lost.

Yeah it doesn't make sense that the rating drops so sharply. If the rating only moves when the game is running, how can it drop so much? I had 70+ and down to 5, now back up to 18. The whole thing seems unbalanced. Are you guys sure the rating and eating happens only when the game is running, I was sure that visitors were eating and ratings were increased and decreased when the game was 'closed'? Or did I dream it? Also the food will be consumed and coins made while the game is not running. However the Buzz rating only changes while the game is running.