Thread: Angry Energy pack in Treasure Isle

Angry Energy pack in Treasure Isle

I have more problems trying to get a energy pack. Tonight I went to ask for a energy pack and Treasure Isle froze up, so I cant ask for another one before tomorrow night. I liked it much better when you could ask for a energy pack until you received one!! What happened to that? It worked great then, and then you changed it.

Re: Angry Energy pack in Treasure Isle

It has more problems then just that one. When you ask for an energy pack a window will come up saying you have to wait a certain amount of time before asking for one then when you can finally ask for one and you go to use it, another window will come up saying you have to wait a certain amount of time before being able to use it. So annoying!

Its just like any other ZYNGA game. it starts out simple, easy to play then they start adding and adding and adding things until it is so overloaded that problems constantly start happening. I had stopped playing for about 3 months back when it was simple and now it is out of hand. You used to visit the tiki islands until they were completed, then moved on to the next theme. Now with these Quests, you are all over the place, there are islands I didn't even get to finish. It is plain insanity trying to keep up on it all.

Some people like me still don't have the HUD icon. They're still working on it. if I could actually get my dig request to pop-up on time every day, I could always request one just before using one. once again, mine was delayed today, putting me back in your position. The HUD icons scroll now have you scrolled all the way through them to find the energy pack one.

I've had problems with requesting energy packs, and was sent one by the customer support. However I had just used one I had saved. So I am constantly in a position where I have to wait 24 hours to use the energy pack I have just received. Also you can add new neighbors and get free energy out the store. Although it isn't often I can find someone new to add as a neighbor.