Thread: Radio Tower upgrade not allowed in Treasure isle

Radio Tower upgrade not allowed in Treasure isle

I use two special deliveries which gives me the final two pieces I need to finish step one of the radio tower. Click the finish button & it sits there with the loading pop up & won't do anything else. So I refresh & reload. I'm left with two less special delivery boxes and a radio tower without an upgrade. Now i do not know how to upgrade the radio tower can anyone help me out.

Re: Radio Tower upgrade not allowed in Treasure isle

I use two special deliveries which gives me the final two pieces I need to finish step one of the radio tower. Click the finish button & it sits there with the loading pop up & won't do anything else. So I refresh & reload. I'm left with two less special delivery boxes and a radio tower without an upgrade. Hope i have helped you all the best.

Completed the 1st part of the quest, with transmitter showing as gift, but when i go back my island to upgrade the tower, it shows me having 0 transmitter, cant find in my bag either. Had the same thing as Blackest Winter. Although I lost 6 special delivery crates, got enough stuff to upgrade 3 of my items I'm working on including the radio tower and the system got stuck on posting feed. Had to refresh and lost it all. Hope there is a fix real soon.

I cannot get past upgrade my radio tower to level 2 because its saying I need a transmitter and the only option to get one is for me to pay 15 Island Cash you can't get the crate until level 3. What's the deal. I get the crate to start asking friends helping with the transmitter. But all diodes I get are constantly lost as soon as I have to reload the game. And no I did not use them for anything else.

I have finished the tower quest 9 times since noon on Saturday. Every time I finish talking and try to post the gold time, or return to island, an error occurs and I have to refresh my browser. I have finished other islands and posted gifts/requests without trouble. Every time i reload the game, I do not get credit for completing the quest and have to try again. Any suggestions.

After scouring the forums I went to check in my decorations tab and found a transmitter. Apparently we can be randomly rewarded with transmitters from the special delivery crates which are not only $1500 cheaper but you also get 4 shots at obtaining one and gives helpers a special delivery crate as well versus paying $4500 for a crate and only getting one transmitter and paying helpers a lousy 10x banana energy.

I am having the same problem. I finished the first part of the quest and then did the upgrade of the radio tower for the second part but it didn't upgrade. It isn't showing as complete in the quest either. Looks like I won't be able to move on to the next quests or get gold. having similar problem when going to reward crew. It will get as far as loading and freeze or will get to the page where you pick friends to send to and no names come up, therefore, cannot send. Refresh or go back and lose it all. I have been unable to thank all of my crew members for their help!!! Please work these bugs out soon.