Thread: How do you play treasure isle with your friends

How do you play treasure isle with your friends

Make sure to add all your friends as neighbors. Click on "My Neighbors," or "Invite Friends," on the Treasure Island menu bar and send them a request. Once they are your neighbors, you can visit your friends simply by clicking their picture in your neighbor list. When on a neighbor's island you can collect a bonus from their treasure chest and gather gems from their gem tree basket. Treasure Isle gets better with every new friend who plays. Don't forget to check out their wishlist and give items. Who knows if they have a treasure that you need to complete your collection. Can you dig it?

Re: How do you play treasure isle with your friends

My game freezes up every time I go to a neighbor's island so I cannot do anything there. Please fix this , I'm finding that if that happens, it's time to clear the cache, close the browser, restart it again. You can gain XP visiting, which helps when you are "this close!" to leveling up. When I click on "my neighbors" or "invite friends", I only get facebook friends that do not have Treasure Island. I want to add my friends that already have Treasure Isle but they do not show up.

I hope I'm posting this right! I used to be able to go to my neighbors and at the end it would show all my friends who have TI but aren't neighbors and I could add them. Now my scroll isn't working and I only have one page, I can't scroll down to add neighbors. Is there a fix for this. I added some friends so we could help each other by being neighbors on Treasure isle but can't send the request. doesn't seem to be working , I visit friends island can't harvest their gems Why should I buy dynamite if I can't use it to blow up big rocks , anyone tell me what is the purpose of purchasing the dynamite.

I am also having this problem, cannot send my sister an invite to be neighbor as she is already playing it same with lots of my friends. I am not going to SPAM friends that are not playing this game already. There is enough posts generated without having to bug NON players. I just started recently (level 10) but if I cant add neighbors whats the point to all the posts.

I am so happy to finally find this as I have been searching google like crazy for the answer. I've seen this screenshot before but it doesn't help. The problem is that doesn't show up for us. My neighbors tab shows my neighbors, and under that my pending requests. There is nothing after that. In fact it even says you have to request people who DO NOT PLAY to be your neighbors. We want to request people who already play to be our neighbors and this option IS NOT available. How do we find out if Zynga is working on this or if they have done it on purpose?