Thread: Need to know what is “The Expansionist State of Mind" in Treasure Isle

Need to know what is “The Expansionist State of Mind" in Treasure Isle

I am playing the treasure Isle game from last few days and the thing here is that I have reached on the 16th level of the game. I am really happy for playing this and also enjoying a lot. But the only thing that is worrying me here is that just I have came to know that there is the Expansionist State of Mind in this game and I really don’t know when I can get the expansion for my field and how I can solve the issue regarding. So please help me in this case and let me know from where and how I can take the expansion on my field. Any help regarding the same will be appreciating.

Re: Need to know what is “The Expansionist State of Mind" in Treasure Isle

Well according to the expansion here is nothing but increasing the farm and nothing else. Actually if you are in the specific level then the game automatically tells you to that it’s the time of expanding the fields and then you have to just spend the appropriate coins or treasure required to increase the field. I am sure that this will give you a clear idea of what exactly the expansion does and it is related to what.

A new game company Zynga very exciting. In treasure island you are going to treasure hunt armed with a small shovel and a wooden canoe. Once you've landed on an island, you can start digging every little plot in the hope of finding one of artifacts sought in this location, or gold. Once you have exhausted all your energy into digging, you can return to relax on your own little island, a haven of peace in the middle of the ocean, equipped with a cabin and two small plots to cultivate certainly remember that something for those of you who have already played Farmville .

In Treasure Isle, you play a fully customizable avatar looking wealth in the South Pacific. The goal is to explore the islands, finding treasures, and return to your native island for rest and relaxation. Your avatar moves by boat to various islands that are on your map. Once on the island, you must use your shovel to dig up land parcels that your search for buried treasure. As you have bushes and rocks, you will be asked to buy other tools such as pickaxes to clear the track. Whenever you clear a plot of land you will have the energy (as in Mafia Wars). You can renew my energy to eat fruit, leveling up, or simply wait. On your island home, you have two parcels of land you can plant fruits (such as Farmville). Every few hours, you can harvest and replant the fruit to keep your energy exploration now! Your island home also comes with a gem tree. Precious stones are used to unlock some statues around the islands. to find the right color gem, you might need to visit the islands of friends.

Expanding is hard work, we should keep track of everything we will need. I am sure that below will help you to expand the fields.
    • Some TI currency: Coins &/or Cash
    • Some Energy for digging
    • A visit or two to The Store
    • A little help from your friends (make some new ones along the way)
    • Some TI experience required (must be Level 50+ for quest to activate)

I just bought the WD The Book (500 GB), and in the same way after a while, it seems to go out and disappears and becomes unusable. By restarting the computer, you must disconnect the same as the computer refuses to reboot and then replug and it works. Not serious. I'm on XP. Purchased from FNAC, and already exchanged it once, I'll make it. Damage I hope I will get a proper reply from the same for which I am waiting.