Thread: Deep Sea Map & Cradle of Atlantis Quest

Deep Sea Map & Cradle of Atlantis Quest

I actually thought this one was really good in terms of not needing to beg. You can buy the crab cakes and bombs from the store (with coins) so there is no need to beg for them. I had finished the mermaid island ages ago so that didn't count for me, thus the only items I needed to ask for was the 12 orbs, so I think it was great. I am struggling with the last one though, I found all the treasures on Mermaid Outpost, but only got one of the Mermaid items for the collection. I have been through all the other maps and don't think that collection is on any of them, so I am going to have to finish the island and re dig it, hoping for a better treasure outcome.

Re: Deep Sea Map & Cradle of Atlantis Quest

On the fifth part of this quest I am being asked to build a mermaid relic. Since in the beginning I did not pay attention to buildings at all and deleted all the plans I'm kinda stuck now. Can't even buy the relic base from the store. Should I contact support and ask for it or any other ideas. I even tried to dug the whole isle twice, short several pieces, used a whole energy pack on the well since I'm out of frags, got one of the treasures, got out of synch and when I refreshed it was gone, as was several hundred energy spent on the well. Bracelet never found dig twice and nothing i cant open the game that is very funny no words .

The Mermaid Trinket collection is Uncommon but only gives 30xp. It is also difficult to get since there is a good chance you'll get the Sea Plants collection instead. I replayed Mermaid Outpost twice just to finish a set and I bet that is pure luck. I can guarantee that most players will get frustrated by this and even I have noticed that in the first part of the quest, when we have to gather crab cakes, it says: Complete for 5 IC but 10 crab cakes cost 4000 coins in the store.

Mermaid trinket quest is only on the one island. I dug up 3 treasure chests that had mermaid trinkets and got the same treasure every time. So I put the remaining 4 on my wish list and went to the wishing well and got the Barnacle bracelet. I went and played another game and when I went back to TI I had lost the barnacle bracelet and it was back on my wishlist. Funny thing is I didn't get my energy back. When is the wishing well going to get fixed. I have to go dig an island with no treasure on it, collect map fragments and then redig it hoping to get more than just one item this time. This is ridiculous.

Mine sticks on talk to the gatekeeper The tile the gatekeeper is standing on stays highlighted and if I click to go anywhere else on the map, it repeats the discussion with the gatekeeper. It's another bottle of oxygen wasted. I built the mermaid relic long ago and it's still up, but it's asking me to build another. I have 3/5 treasures of the mermaid collection. But since I can't redo the map and don't have enough energy to waste on the wishing well.