Thread: An Epic Voyage Begins: Atlantis Submarine / Quest in Treasure isle

An Epic Voyage Begins: Atlantis Submarine / Quest in Treasure isle

I was excited to be able to actually dig new maps so I used TI$ to add my crew as I am sooooo bored with just fishing and doing the wishing well. If I knew that there were no maps available yet, I would have just waited the one day to have my entire crew of friends without using my TI$. What a rip-off.

re: An Epic Voyage Begins: Atlantis Submarine / Quest in Treasure isle

I'm one of the dopes who spent IC to finish the submarine quest thinking I'd get to dig new maps, now that I've been tricked...when exactly are these maps going to be released? Telling us is the least Zynga could do after pulling this nasty trick? After the sub has been placed my island also takes very long time to load. I am enjoying this quest, so far seems less bugs in game.

Re: An Epic Voyage Begins: Atlantis Submarine / Quest in Treasure isle

Anyone who spend island cash to complete their crew should contact Customer Service and demand their IC back - it was wrong to even let you complete your crew with IC when the islands are not even available yet. And the submarine does seem to have really slowed down loading times. I got my sub finished but TI won't let me ask for crew- just a blank page

Didn't spend any IC on either the garden or the sub, but the follow up with no quest or maps was a little disappointing. I would like for the rest of my island to load though so I can at least finish the RSVP's and Black Balloons before they time out. Well i have taken ages to come so far and Zynga are not the quickkiest to get moving. The only thing they to is exhaust users with another lame excuse for not being finished with the first new islands.

I really don't like having even more stuff put into our backpacks! Are we going to NEED glass and diodes for something else? They keep adding new items to be carried in our backpacks which are already pretty strained. Quest items (that never needed to be in our backpacks) further add to this burden. If they are going to keep putting more items into our backpacks then they need to give us an additional 100-200 slots for FREE.

I am excited about the new Atlantis Isle coming out.....I have my submarine and my crew ready to go but will wait till it comes out. As I can still play on other islands to keep my points and coins coming in I have a lot of patience so I will be ready when you are Zynga. I enjoy playing Treasure Isle so will continue to be patient.

I spent my TI money to finish the crew also. Have been fishing and doing wishing well for weeks because have completed all other maps, including the pay ones, and don't wish to revisit them. I need new maps! I want money back from what I spent to finish sub and crew. I have tons of fire dig shovels and do not know how or when to use them. Advice please?