Thread: The new radio tower in Treasure Isle

The new radio tower in Treasure Isle

So I'm working on the tower, and it says I need a transmitter. All I need is the transmitter, and it says I can but that for 15 cash, or I can buy all missing parts (the transmitter) for 13 cash? Obviously, I'd pick the 13 cash, but why do I need to pay cash to upgrade it? Why can't I ask or find a transmitter anywhere???
    Perhaps that has to wait for the next part of the quest, but it won't tell you, inviting you instead to needlessly spend Isle Cash for it?

Re: The new radio tower in Treasure Isle

All I know is it's retarded to have to ask 4 friends to help you get 4 special delivery crates and then each one that helped you gets one. You can just SEND each of them a special delivery and let them return it! And I'm most likely going to have to use 52 requests to get it done and then only the 4 that helped will get it while if I sent out 52 crate, all 52 friends get it and I'll probably get more in return......

I love to play Zynga games and i have been playing this game from almost a year or so. So I know you can ask for special delivery crates by going to the "ask for gifts" tabs. If you want to ask for the new radio tower crates you click on the tower and then click "buy crate", place the drop square on your island and ask four friends to help you. I suggest the good online "ask for gifts" method.

Fully upgraded transmitter tower to level 6. I used special delivery crates to get all the needed parts.
    A LOT of the crates you can 'buy' using the radio towers are useless - Why would anyone want to send out 2 requests to get 2 gems? All you need to do is visit your neighbor’s island and harvest their gem tree!!
    Farmville Level 62 - Rare Foal/Calf Breeder
    Treasure Island Level 110
    Frontierville Level 72

If you have neighbors. I have none (well, at least no active ones, so no gems) with red and blue gems. I live off random gem finds while digging and the gem mine. Anyway... For those having problems with the transmitter, the pad is in your backpack, under Decorations. Yes, that's right - a "decoration". But it's there, and you don't have to buy anything. I am playing from 8 months and I am no Level 110 in Treasure Isle

People need to stop whining about the radio tower and actually read the posts and understand how it works. You don't need cash. NONE. You can get everything you need from special delivery crates. Neighbors help, definitely, but you don't need lots of them. I have four or five active neighbors, and by sending and answering requests with them I am upgraded to level five and well on my way to level six. Yes, some of the crates are pretty useless, but others are great. Just buy the useful ones and ignore the others. For someone like me who has finished everything and relies on map fragments and golden tickets to play until the next quest is up, the transmitter is a godsend.