Thread: Treasure Isle: Pirate Ghost Ship & Haunted Voyages

Treasure Isle: Pirate Ghost Ship & Haunted Voyages

What you think of the Pirate Ghost Ship & Haunted Voyages here:

Pirate Ghost Ship

Haunted Voyages

Please do reply…

Re: Treasure Isle: Pirate Ghost Ship & Haunted Voyages

I have been playing this game from almost many many times. You’ll can say almost from when it was started by Zynga on Facebook. I think they are fun....was kind of disappointing when I got to the end of the vampire one (4th star) and got coconuts though.... it would have been nice to have Edward playing the piano decoration or something!!! I have a comment. Apparently placing the ship makes some people not able to open their backpacks.

Have you (& any others experiencing this) done the following:

1. Refresh game, cleared cache
    2. Filed a report to / opened a ticket with Customer Support?
    Let me know how this turns out...

Farmville Level 99 ~ Rare Foal/Calf Breeder
    Treasure Island Level 367 ~ Orange Gem Tree
    Frontierville Level 56 ~ Day 1 Player though currently bored with it and not playing

I agree its a useless energy sink ....I keep going a little further hoping there will be a point, a decent reward or a fun map, but nothing. The energy it uses is absurd especially at the rate energy refreshes in this game and given the fact that 98% of the fruit I receive from neighbors I seemed to have already claimed in some fit of amnesia since I certainly don't remember claiming it but the game is convinced I did. C'mon Zynga, enough is enough already. The haunted house and pumpkin were enough for Halloween, spend some time fixing existing problems before you bring out useless new stuff!

How deep can this game sink? Isn't it possible to take care of ALL THE BUGS before put in all this new stuff that is ONLY another way to make players spend real money?
    Why isn't it possible for Zynga to realize that they only make money with a well running game?
    I've lost so/ too many gifts and energy packs and fruit and nerves in the last few weeks....this game isn't fun anymore....and then this permanent new, not running well stuff.

Yes, I have cleared both caches (FF and Adobe) and refreshed, logged out of FB and closed and re opened the page, tried not placing the ship first, that didn't work so I tried placing it after a refresh and still didn't work. Still doesn't work this morning.
    I have filed a ticket with support via chat and email. I cannot play until this is fixed because I cannot get to my energy/fruit, etc. I also feel like other posters here and am about ready to walk.
    And, if this thing is as bad as they say, then I won't even bother trying to get this glitch straightened out, I will just quit playing and find something else. I just go the Oh No's to go away, and this starts the next day!