Thread: Cannot request Energy Pack in Treasure Isle

Cannot request Energy Pack in Treasure Isle

I like to play the Treasure Isle but there is some problem while playing this game that I am facing right now. I have not been able to request an energy pack in 3 days. The last time I was able to was Saturday night and I have not been able to do it Sunday night, Monday night, and this morning. I thought we are allowed to do it once every 24 hours? Do you have any idea about this that why this is happening to me and how can I solve the issue. Please reply as early as possible.

Re: Cannot request Energy Pack in Treasure Isle

You should see this popup as long as the following three conditions are met:
    • You are trying to dig and do not have enough energy to complete the dig.
    • It has been 24+ arounds since you have the "Ask your Friends for an Energy Pack" popup. If you've seen it recently but clicked the "X" button on the dialog, you will have to wait another 24 hours from then.
    • It has been 24+ hours since you have used your last energy pack. I don't think you are supposed to be able to have more than one energy pack in your backpack, so I believe that is the reasoning behind this third rule.

Please make sure that you meet all three of these conditions.

I guess you do know your way around Treasure Isle. I am just trying to help you figure out what's wrong. I noticed that for my account, I had to wait about 30 hours between the last time I saw the popup and the next time I saw it, but it does seem to be working for me. Just to be clear, we are talking about the popup that comes up when you run out of energy and it says "Ask your Friends for and Energy Pack" and allows you to post to your wall. It just disappears after I click on "Ask your Friends for and Energy Pack."

This has been happening to me for the same amount of time. It doesn't matter how I aim to get the prompt, it always just brings me to energy in the shop as if I am always required to get another neighbor to get my free energy. I used my last free energy pack a few days ago. It's not an isolated bug. I hope that this will help you to get the issue solves in any manner. Thanks for your time. Please post if the issue is getting solves for you so that it will be helpful for other people.

I agree - this is a pain in the neck - can't get to the request energy pack icon in the top left hand corner - game keeps resetting itself when I click on these icons - as a result I am unable to finish the Coatalmundi quests and won't qualify to enter the competition - mind you I have finished the map previously but that wasn't taken into account for this competition - this is the only game I play these days and you're fast losing me.