Thread: Message "Saving Your Island Please do not Close Browser"

Message "Saving Your Island Please do not Close Browser"

I am using Safari with Mac OS X 10.5.8 and getting message "Saving Your Island Please do not Close Browser". Island completely freezes up. I have to close the window completely as I am unable to do anything and then restart the game. It has happened multiple times over the course of last few days.When I return to my home island after closing down the window and starting over, my persona is completely white and I have to set up my image again, process save and then proceed with the game. Next I travel to an island, it is very slow, I cannot use my energy up and waits to get more and then it happens again ("saving your island" message). Freezes up and I start the same process over again. It's a pattern now happening over the last few days.

Re: Message "Saving Your Island Please do not Close Browser"

I have also faced the same problem and I hit the refresh button and then went to my home island. As expected, checked backpack and appeared to have all treasures won during that run. After that I clicked to go to the FGM once more and guess what, it took me to the phoenix bursting out of his restraints and gave me the prizes for that run. I am not sure if this will work for everyone, but this time, for me, the game came thru. Thank you.

There might be some problem with the browser that you are using and that is the reason that you are getting this message. My suggestion to uou is to use some other browser and see if that is also showing you the same thing. If that is not showing you the problem then it will confirm that the problem is with the browser that you are using. There may be some of the files in that which might be corrupted and so that is showing you that message. What you can do is, just uninstall the currently installed browser from your computer and then install that once again. I don’t think that this time you will get that message.

I am on my home island, click cancel for adding neighbors (which is very annoying popup everytime) and it says saving your island please don't close browser and then my game freezes, so i then refresh and do everything again with same results. Using IE, tried Mozilla Firefox, couldn't even get home island to load, tried Google Chrome, and Adobe Flash plugin crashed and couldn't even view game. So very annoyed with this game right now! Used to be my favorite game but even if i can get through to explore other islands or even fire god mountain it freezes and then i have to refresh which takes me back to my home island and takes forever to load, i've usually spent 4 to 6 hours trying to make some stupid game work, and by then it's like what's the point? All my fruits have withered and have to be tossed.

According to me, you will have to update the Java Console in your computer and that is only the thing that can solve the problem for you. So search for the latest version of that available on internet and then install that on your computer. I have seen some of the cases like this where installing the Java Console solves the issue of many people and I wish that this will do the same for you.