Thread: Treasure isle Radio tower Quest

Treasure isle Radio tower Quest

I hope you all already ware about social networking game Treasure isle. Most popular game in recent days. Yesterday I saw one message in my games home window that is there is a requirement of transmitter for moving further. I search lot inside treasure isle to get icon of transmitter but no luck. i just want to know how can I get transmitter in this game. is there need to complete some quest. If so please tell me all about that particular quest. I also want to know possible ways to unlock crates in this game. If possible to you try to send me your replies as early as possible. Thanks in advance.

Re: Treasure isle Radio tower Quest

There is only one solution present to solve your both problems related to treasure isle. That is “Radio tower Quest”. There are total four sub-quests present inside this quest. I told my friends to tell you about them. After completing those four quests you’re both questions will get solved. After completing this quest you will rewarded with transmitter along with that it also raises the chances of unlocking more number of crates.

Treasure isle Establishing Contest is one of the quest preset inside topic called radio tower quest in treasure isle. In this quest you will learn all the steps required to work with radio tower. Firstly check the availability of radio towers base inside backpack. After fixing base of radio tower purchase sm and simply click on radio tower to put new order and finish Sm. If you face any problem while performing all these operations click on drop pad available inside game window for taking your friends help. If you succeed to perform all the tasks mentioned in this quest, you will get 75 experience points. You will also get approximately 375 coins.

I don’t have enough information to tell you about radio tower quest. I know name of one sub-quest present inside this. The name of that quest is “A Mysterious Message” quest. If you able to do all the tasks present inside this game you will get approximately 375 coins and some valuable experience points. at the time of searching about this quest I found that it is ideal to upgrade radio towers. You can easily upgrade your towers by using items like diodes, metals, bolts, gear and oil.

I am here to share with you information about third part of radio tower quest. Name of this part is “Can You Hear Me now”. In this part you have to collect at least 5 red imp keys. These keys are useful for entering inside imp hideout. After collecting those keys open imp gate. After opening that gate you will probably come across person named “Capt. Baha”. Talk with him in order complete this part successfully. After completing this part you will get similar amount of prize like other parts. That is 75 experience points and 375 coins.

The fourth and last part inside radio tower quest is “Treasure Isle Drop it Like its Hot”. In this part you have to upgrade your tower to level 2. You can easily upgrade your tower by simply clicking on it. After upgrading the tower try to finish minimum three gem crates. While proceeding in this quest on regular intervals treasure isle will provide you transmitters which you can use to complete this part. The gems that I told you to finish, you can choose any color that you want to finish it.

I just have information about items required to upgrade your radio towers at fourth part of this quest. You will get all these items at the time of completing third part of this quest itself. If you want to know more about this quest I will suggest you to use reference guides available on internet. They are available absolutely free of cost. You can also make use o video clips available on many social networking sites.

I just have information about items required to upgrade your radio towers at fourth part of this quest. You will get all these items at the time of completing third part of this quest itself. If you want to know more about this quest I will suggest you to use reference guides available on internet. They are available absolutely free of cost. You can also make use o video clips available on many social networking sites.