Thread: Can't get gems or coins from friends islands in Treasure Isle

Can't get gems or coins from friends islands in Treasure Isle

I cannot get gems or coins from friends. It tells me that I have already received gems from that friend on that day. This started with a single friend last week but has slowly spread to all of my friends. Before anyone says it means my friends have not visited their islands in over 24 hours, I have noted a level 75 move up three levels today and I can't collect from him. I have all of two treasure chests I can get coins from and no purple gems at all. Anyone else has this type of problem? Anyone has any solution for this problem or any useful way which help to solve this issue than please provide me.

Re: Can't get gems or coins from friends islands in Treasure Isle

I am as well having the same problem. Initially it was just with one friend, thought they weren't playing the game which was causing the trouble but they’re leveling up so that's not the reason why I can't collect gems or coins from them while visiting their island. I am now as well having the similar problem with another friend. Coincidentally, these two friends happen to have two gems which I consider the 'rarest', green and orange. And as things would have it, they're the two gems that I desperately need to finish off some islands. What's going on?

The similar thing is happening to me. I visit friends' islands and I can help clean their islands and even see things I have gifted them, but I can't collect any gems or coins. I get a message that I have already collected today. I have tracked it for 6 days now. It started with just one friend. I thought I just hadn't waited long enough. Now it's the reverse and I just have one friend I can collect from. I know they are playing because I get their posts in my news feed and I can collect from those. It's very maddening.

This is getting frustrating and seems a total waste of my time I go to my neighbors islands collect the gems off the trees and yes they are going in my backpack until I come off the game and reload then all the gems I collected are no longer there . When are these bugs going to get sorted the game is getting boring and very frustrating I am at a standstill not capable to get gifts they just don’t go in my back pack my fishing racks have gone the only items that go in my back pack are the seagulls trees and ferns well it’s not well sufficient I am seeing all my friends island with the nice colorful flamingo’s dingy, flowered barrels ,floating flowers etc well until these problems are addressed which it now has been over 4 weeks for me I am not going to bother and defiantly not wasting real cash on it. So come on guys get these simple bugs sorted.

I am having the same problem! Just came back from a weekend away, and can't collect gems from any of my friends! Most of them have posted lots of level-ups and fruit crates and such, so I know they are playing, and I know I haven't collected anything in the last 40 hours, but it at a standstill won't let me get anything! Very frustrating, I cannot get sufficient gems to open any of the gates I am waiting on!

I have the same trouble I have not been able to get coins or gems for approximately two weeks! Getting a bit annoying. On top of that I have now found that my gifts are going missing and I am being told that I have previously received them while I haven’t! This is even more annoying! Does anybody know if it will get fixed? Because I may have to just stop playing if not! And I like this game!

I just started playing yesterday, and I was able to accept gifts, later than 3 hours I could no longer accept any gifts (and no my gift box is not full). With Farmville they had an issue with neighbors not showing up and not being able to send/receive for new users or new neighbors, but all these people are my Farmville friends, I mean 90% of them, I think I have like 100 Treasure Isle friends, and I cannot accept from a single person. The only thing I can do is send/receive gifts through the Zynga or Facebook request part and get gifts sent to me while I publish my collection wish list. Other than that, I cannot get any fruit from neighbors, I am not really that about the gems since I can get so many easily via my neighbors islands, but I am really that I cannot get fruit and I want the gems also darn it! I want to be able to move up levels as fair as everyone else. I cannot believe Zynga posted last week they will address it later that week or the next week?? They should fix things As Soon As Possible, not put it off for a week or more, you are a billion dollar industry if you are low on employees hire some.