Thread: Cafe World Game is not saving correctly

Cafe World Game is not saving correctly

I'll spend like 30 minutes playing, make 50 exp, I exit out of the game and come back and I am missing all that exp and moldy burgers on my stoves. Still happening consistently, this is a game-breaking bug. Every time I refresh the page, something I just did is missing. How do i correct this? Any one has any hint about this? I'm clueless and i am starting to hate this game bug! Zynga has been very careless lately. Why doesn't it fix these huge bugs on priority basis. Please help!

Re: Cafe World Game is not saving correctly

I have the exact same problem. I paid to upgrade my cafe and it loaded but when I returned later, the enlargement was gone, but the coins were still reduced. I just paid $30 to but Cafe coins 145,000++ and spent 30/45 min expanding and upgrading and saved everything then the site was having troubles and lost the entire update and it returned back the way it was. I no longer have my Cafe coins I paid for either. please help. I lost the update, cash and my coins. Now how do i trust this game again!? I'm afraid!

I've made the same dishes 5 times. Go visit a neighbor return and it's like a rerun, back to the previous dished i had that i already served and some spoiled. Takes money to redo, but tired of the same ole rerun, some compensation would be nice, stop making us spend the same money in the same ole loop when all we get is a void! This is a serious issue and i agree on the terms that such serious issues must be solved on priority basis as soon as you are aware of it...!

Last night I bought 2 tables and 6 chairs. I rearranged everything and when I logged back on a few hours later everything I had bought was gone and the original tables and chairs were back to where they were when I started the game. At first I thought that everything had reset and nothing I did had registered or saved, but all of my money is missing. So I now have no money or furniture. This is so much annoying. Why does zynga pisses us all up! Is this their policy?

Very frustrating! I spent a lot of money on all sorts of upgrades three times now and it never saves it, taking my $ with it. Maybe this is an isolated issue because I started using IE 8 and not had a saving problem since the game came back up wasn't really experiencing any at all except for sometime way earlier this morning. So may be its a browser problem! Anyone had a similar experience? Would like to more about the problem and even more about the solution!

I was having the same problems, but when I opened the game using firefox instead of using Internet explorer, I quit losing everything everytime I visited a neighbor or remodeled. I paid to upgrade my cafe and it loaded but when I returned later, the enlargement was gone, but the coins were still reduced. I spent 3 hours playing, all my works weren't up dated, back to previous point, not included, lost lots of big meals when they upgraded game. What the hell is wrong with zynga. It seems like zynga doesn't wanna let us upgrade the game any further or is trying to play some tricks and then will come up with paid solutions! This shouldn't be happening...