Thread: Gifting Lid for Spice Rack in Cafe World

Gifting Lid for Spice Rack in Cafe World

I reached level 44 and was given out a congratulations message, saying that now I can gift the Spice shelf lids. But they do not appear anywhere in my Free gifts tab. The problem is are these shelf gifts just into your tab randomly or categorized by some level. If so, why didn't the lids appear in my gifts tab? Ibelieve its a technical issue. There are few people who can gift lids and they are from various levels, even as low as 18. What might have been wrong...

Re: Gifting Lid for Spice Rack in Cafe World

Level 54 and I cannot gift lids either? Only small jars & shelves? Seems everyone needs lids and very few that have them to gift to anyone. what is with that? I was told that I can now gift lids to my friends and neighbors but they are not showing up for me either. I can gift lids and large jars, but none of my friends can gift small jars. None of my friends can. We've compared and only have shelves and medium jars. Any help here would be greateful...

Itoo need some parts and all my friends dont have the parts which i need in particular. I can gift the shelves and small jars. I have the same issues, either none of my neighbors are playing the game or just dont participate in the spice rack or the gifting part, and the one who does want to gift, doesn't have what i want. Zynga is playing some kind of game with us. They are doin it on purpose. Is it due to they want to earn money? I guess this...

I was told I "could now gift large jars", but I don't see it in my gifts to send. Anyone else have the same problem or know what to do about it? I can only send shelves and medium jars and none of my friends are able to send the missing pieces. I will never get this spice rack completed at this rate. I have only received 2 lids and 2 large jars. When will I be able to send small jars or lids? What may be possible wrong? Anyone? Zynga's way of earning money, isn't it?

I too have a problem but its somewhat different. Well when i try to send a gift to a neighbor, it says me sent, but then my friend doesn't receive those gifts. Also when he sends me some gifts, i can receive it sometimes and sometimes not. Also when i receive the gifts, i get it very few times. I don't know what the problem is, but i think this is a bug by zynga themselves. They might be doing this on purpose so that users will buy all the parts with cafe cash or even real money. This is bad!

Each person is only able to gift 2 particular spice rack items. Everyone's selection is different so it may take a little more patience when trying to finish your spice rack. Also you need to have some patience, eventually you might get what you want.Also keep gifting the items to your friends even if they dont want, they might end up in giving you the stuff u want. Remember, these games are to be played on a social networking website, and you will need to play it socially...