Thread: Tab is not working getting error in treasure isle

Tab is not working getting error in treasure isle

I have an strange issue actually at any time I click the send gifts neighbor labels or tabs, all but the tab to play, just go to the white support Zynga, etc in black, but not between the content of labels and claims. I can accept gifts, fine fruit, but not send anything or if I have more treasures to send to anyone. Really weird. If you guys have any suggestion about it s please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

re: Tab is not working getting error in treasure isle

I had this same problem from day one and am now level 35. Flangeless work, except the game, even if I drink them. Treasures I cannot even give away if I have extras. I have sent two emails about it but suggested I come here to help solve the problem. I hope you all had better luck fixing this. So I do not know about the same that what I should do in order to get rid from this if you have any suggestion so please help me.

I started playing a few days after the game came out, but I noticed this problem since last month, and now I feel very lucky if I can get the other tabs, as well as playing to work at all. I have to reload the page many times, I give up. And as for fruit applications or packages will not load when I try to send ... has been a couple of weeks I have been having problems with them, but after a few drinks over time charges.

I'm having the same problem with "My Neighbors tab seems to be charging, but does not show anything besides the tabs at the top and click on the links at the bottom than a blank page of empty ... I tried clearing my cache and I've tried using Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome and the same problem ... in the 3 browsers do not know how to add to my friends who are already playing without this tab ... please help!