Thread: Treasure Isle: Pirate Ship Disappeared

Treasure Isle: Pirate Ship Disappeared

Hey guys I have got really screwed up with the game as I found that my Pirate Ship went missing when I started to play the game again after a couple of days since I was out of town and was not able to get Pirate ship that I has won after achieving it after I completed the level 32 and I was having this thing successfully placed on my island. When I started to play the game after about 72 hours time interval I found out that the ship went missing and I was not able to locate the same anywhere in the game, so guys can some one help me to know where exactly is this ship gone and shall I bring it back on my island.

Re: Treasure Isle: Pirate Ship Disappeared

Hey have you checked out the Pirate Ship whether or not it might be on your neighbors island, it can be that due to some reason or the other, I am not sure since I haven’t reached to a level where I am able to get my own ship, but I have watched my friends who have already got access to the Pirate ship and I have seen then moving through the ship form one island to another In search for an item, so it can be that some of your neighbor might have used it in order to move through the island for search of the treasure.

Since you have mentioned in the above post that you were out for some time and was not able to get your hands on the Treasure Isle game so what I believe is that you might have got this thing lost due to not accessing the game on time and with which some of your enemies might have come and taken this ship away from you or have looted and that is why you are not able to see the ship on your island which you have specially won as a gift item. I hope that this is not the case since you will again have to carry out the hard work so as to gain access to the pirate ship.

Hey one day all of a sudden I also found out that the ship went missing from my island that I have won with after completing the mission and after searching for it in the entire market I found out that the ship was not able to found anywhere. But later as suggested by my friend I went on looking for my gift in the backpack that contains all the items that we have won and I was successfully able to get the same from over there. Now how this ship went over there is still a mystery but what I think that you should give a try and see for yourself whether or not you get the ship over there.

Hello friends I am new into this forum and I would certainly expect that some oneo f you will surely help me to make this problem solved, the problem is that whenever I try to set a new pirate ship the game suddenly freezes and I have start the game all over again. To add to the wounds I find that when I restart the game the Ship that was there was about to found nowhere and it gets vanished completely all of a sudden. I have tried out this many times but always I get stuck with the game when I am supposed to set the ship, so can some help me to know what exactly is the problem and what should I do to solve this problem.

Hey this is all happening because of some kind of a bug in the game, that has been responsible for all the problem of the game getting freezed while you are trying to set the ship on your island. It has come to my notice that you alone are not facing this problem but there are many others as well who are going with the same problem while they are about to set the ship. I think that we all have to send some kind of escalation to the Zynga authorities asking them to solve all these problem that we are facing with this game and urge them to take quick actions, only then I think that the problem will get solved.