Thread: Treasure Isle: Strategy for gifting items

Treasure Isle: Strategy for gifting items

Hello friends I am new to this Treasure Isle game on facebook as I have started to play this game just a week ago, though I have managed to get going in the game smoothly as I have previous experience with the Farmville and the Cityville game but here there is certainly one thing which I am pretty confused over. I would want to know that is there any other of strategy that is being available with the gifting procedure in this treasure Isle game, I am very curious to know so that I don’t lose to many of gifts without being able to use by any of my neighbors.

Re: Treasure Isle: Strategy for gifting items

All I know about the gifting procedure in this Treasure Isle game is that we are only allowed to send one gift to any of our friends in every 24 hours interval that is we cannot send more than one to any of the friends in the time span of 24 hours. Also the other thing to look for is that we cannot send more than two gifts to one particular friend, that is you can only gift two items to one friend. If suppose that you by mistakenly send more than two items then that extra gifts will be overlooked and will not be stored in the backpack.

Hey while playing the Treasure Isle game on the facebook I have come to know that just as we can send only one gift item to any of our friends in a 24 hour time span the same way we are only about to receive only one item from each friend every 24 hours. If suppose that again unknowingly your friend gives you more than one items as a gift, and if suppose that you accept both the items than one of them will be overlooked and will not be stored in the backpack. So make sure while accepting any gift from your friend.

Hello fiends I am having some kind of doubt with this Treasure Isle game that is there on facebook and which again I have started to play just a couple of days ago. I would want to know from some one of you that if someone ask for some fruit or some other item and if suppose I send the same to him and he accepts the item successfully then will this item be counted as a gift or is that will be counted as a normal item. The reason why I am asking this question is that the request fruit icon that is there on the Treasure Isle user interface does not seem to working at all so what will happen if suppose I send a fruit to one of my friends.

Hey friend don’t take the item and the gifts as differently because they are all the same, if suppose that some one request you for the items like a gem or any other fruit as such and when you send the same to your friend that item or the gift goes and gets stored into the gift box of your friend and not at any other place, so with this any item that you send and receive from any of your friends will surely be counted as a gift, so make sure that you send only one gift at a time to only friend in every 24 hours time span.

Hey even mine “request for the fruits “tab is not working that is there on the Treasure Isle user interface and I have been registered a complaint to the Zynga authority so as to know why this tab is not working and this is what I have go in reply about the question being raised by me. They have responded that the tab is new and has got some glitches which is why they have stopped making access to any of the users, they also confessed that they will surely will solve this tab as quickly as possible so that we can enjoy the shortcuts to send the request.