Thread: What feature of FarmVille you don't like

What feature of FarmVille you don't like

The pop-up when I first click on my gift box. You know, the one that tells me to send a mystery box to my friends. Could it load any slowly My goodness, get rid of it, Zynga! If I wanted to send a gift, I'd click the Free Gifts tab. Hang tight while we load the bits Who thought that was a good idea? I'd like to plow over him. When you get rid of that, get rid of the dark screen as well. Thanks.

Re: What feature of FarmVille you don't like

That the mystery game cost farm cash ok i knew it would do that,they never release those kinds of things for coins.. but i wish they would at least sometimes i cant afford to buy farm cash. And then i got annoyed that the fan sheep cost 300 000 coins. when the fan cow was released it cost 50 000. Ant there is yet another stallion hidden amongst crap in the mystery box game.

When the fan cow was released it was 12 FV cash not coin at all. It had to get another million fans to get the 50,000 coin price. So a much better deal I'd imagine since the sheep had such a hard time getting to 2 mil. I have admit I was annoyed at the new matterhorn decoration being for coins and not hardly any at all since I paid 42FC for the alps that aren't much bigger at all. I know I opted for paying for them and I like them but had I known a coin version was coming out I definitely wouldn't have bought them. Guess I'll start waiting until a theme is fully released to purchase things.

The mysery game being so much, I wish for once it wouldn't be so much or the fact they relalised not all of use can get farm cash, and would do it for coins for once, i have no chance in getting a black stallion now. the amount the game cost, and the amount the fan sheep cost, i then took a look and was like "yeah run on". That little man on the side kinda does my head in, but kinda learnt to learn with him as well and the pop up every time i go to my gifts, Do you want to send gifts to your friends.

Buying a fan sheep for 300,000 when I had just decided a couple of hours ago to sell all my sheep. No queen bee. Mystery game not being all that different than a mystery box, but costing 4 more FV$. Give me time and I'll probably think of more. In essence, the mystery game is an animal crate, which always cost 20 FC. The only problem I've had today that is bothering me is that I cannot put anything from my gift box into my storage. Everytime I get an OOS error. If I put it on my farm first, no problems, but straight from the box gets the error. Beyond that, though, it's been a pretty good day today.

Contact the chat support. I just got off with them. She was able to remove my alps and refund me the 42FC! She was very nice about it too. Just explained that I was pretty disappointed with this and had put in a good chunk of money into the game. Took her about 10 minutes but she came back and fixed things for me. I had that problem a couple of weeks ago. I did some experimenting and found that the only thing I couldn't put in storage directly from the gift box was my post office. Everything else would go. Same solution as you, placed it on my farm first, then it went in fine.