Thread: Fresh Flowers in petville

Fresh Flowers in petville

Hi everyone! I love to play games very much. And apart from games I like to be on Facebook also, but on Facebook also I play games. I always play Zynga games like Frontierville, Cafe World, Farmville, Texas Hold-em Poker, Cityville, Fishville, Mafia World, Treasure Isle, Vampire Wars, and Petville. But from all this Zynga games I love Petville the most because Fresh Flowers in Petville are very pretty!!! Wish there was a warning that all flowers vases were changed not just one. I ended up using all my flowers in one vase. (And so much for catching up with old challenges, that is daisy and blue belles, no option for that.)

Re: Fresh Flowers in petville

I'm not fond of the begging part either. 1- I don't have many neighbors who actually play. 2- You have to keep up on cupcakes or you lose your easel painting, etc and 3- the bright green vase doesn't go with the decor of some of my rooms. And as I said before, I didn't know the flowers were for ALL the vases, now I have empty vases with signs sticking out of them, and one with flowers. : But they are pretty and I do like them otherwise.

I Agreed. I don't have that many people that send gifts back either. And the fact that you now have to ask for cupcakes and flowers is just a bit much. Not to mention that the old flower system was an easy/handy way to make money. I'm quite sure that this system is not going to give me as much money ... The flowers look pretty and it's fun you can make play around with them. I'm also sure there will be more vases in the future. But i rather have the old system or a combination of the old and new one. Now we just have to beg even more/buy them or we make less money.

I do not like them and I want the old vases back. All four of them. I had a vase design I liked and didn't mind adding new flowers when they wilted. I have sold all my flowers that I had in storage and would have sold those ugly green vases if I could have. I was thinking this morning I wanted more vases... then poof... All are gone. I am not amused. Bad enough this game uses up my CPU (quad core processor) and eats up most of my memory though I have 8 GB of it.

I loved the old vases. The new green one doesn't fit anywhere in my house, and although the ability to arrange flowers is nice, I'm not a big fan of the begging aspect either. I could put up with that though, if a. we still had more of the old flowers and b. the flowers themselves (and vase) weren't so large! It really doesn't seem to fit, and I have to find new places to put mine as I usually kept them on high shelves, and now the flower part pokes out of the top of the screen. The new flowers are pretty, but I wish they'd kept the old ones too, and I REALLY wish they'd left us the choice of vases. I was so happy with the ones I had before, they matched the decor of the rooms they were in perfectly, as did the flowers- I picked them for how they looked, not how much money/love they gave.

I have to agree with most above, while I adore the option of a change in flowers, I do not like how big and out of place they look. I too, loved my old vases and used them and the flowers to add to my decor, which is a very calming beach scene. These flowers do not belong there. I put all of them in storage for now. I wish the new gifting could have been potted plants in a variety of designs, to go with what we already had. I prefer the mystery boxes as gifts, as I am still trying to get some of the Chinese items.