Thread: Ninja Kaka - Fruit Dojo: A android game

Ninja Kaka - Fruit Dojo: A android game

Designed for a game on top of Android platform, Ninja Kaka - Fruit Dojo is thus carefully made by astonishingly easy control. I by no means found a game intended for my mobile phone like this before and it really makes the viewer to get one and play it. Actually I have downloaded the free version. While downloading the game I didn’t see any details about this game or the guide. However I played this game very well and liked it a lot. Now it seems to me like there is paid version of game is available in the market and it supports Android 2.0 or later. Has anyone tried this game?

Re: Ninja Kaka - Fruit Dojo: A android game

I was the big Fan of the game called "Fruit Ninja" on my Iphone and my wait for Android version of game is finally filled. I found an Android version of this best seller on Apple, "Ninja Kaka - Fruit Dojo. It is a game of reflexes where you must decide a saber all the fruits that cross your screen. Your finger thus serves in part to reduce Catana fruits (bananas, pineapple etc) that arise before you. The game is simple but very addictive and can romp at will. I have only tested the free version 2.0, but there is a lower spec version and a Pro version but pay more complete. If the graphics are a little less care than the Apple device, the fun remains the same.

In the first level, everything is still very simple. Actually, it should be, but Kaka is on Ninja Pro just the necessary number of points set at a level that up to the first feeling of success until about four to eight times the level 1 is on the agenda. Whether that is too serious? Fine, I'm not sure. Anyhow, it is when you get the hang up, did you get in any case further. At least once up to the second level. The challenge at the beginning is to cut as many fruits in a given time, and that is very close! With just moves it cannot be done fast, that's why you can make combos with additional points that are driving your score quickly.

The look of the game is really nice and the game play is quite fun. With a little practice, you also create Swype, which you can dust off combos, which are anyway extremely important for the next round. Really cool are the sounds that create the right mood. However there is one problem for me. The game runs extremely well and smoothly. On my HTC Desire, there is no waiting period and although the graphics are very expensive anyway.

What disturbs me about this game is that Kaka Ninja Pro includes a total of only 4 levels and these can play it like a single one. Several shorter and over all memory chunks that are fairly easier to solve this would be more appropriate and would support more of a quick sense of achievement, hence that you as a player at rest has more fun in the game. Nevertheless, Ninja Pro Kaka most suitable for a short game in between. The truth of the leaves excessively little and too heavy levels but a bit out of the air and also prevents a better rating.