Thread: Trouble with the cloaking ability in Crysis 2

Trouble with the cloaking ability in Crysis 2

In the beginning starting half the Crysis 2 game is mainly like a sandbox game where you have to deal with really large levels where you are tested with a motive. And it is up to you as to how you carry on with the given mission. I liked the futuristic idea that it has in the gameplay along with the armor and the nanosuit that I find very amazing. But while I was on with the game I had a problem with the cloaking ability, so can someone help me solve the issue.

Re: Trouble with the cloaking ability in Crysis 2

I have no issues with the cloaking ability, it offers a constituent of stealth. But I feel that the recharge time can be better, you can play the complete game just trying the cloak ability and camping to a spot whenever you find it low. I find it very annoying when you have to cloak the entire. I don’t use the armor so frequently, and have issues with my armor while in one on one combat, when you can see the enemy whipping more health when you are about to kill him.

Honestly i just don't know what to say about this game. At times I find cloaking ability very dumb. And even I feel that the full armor is absurd and has poor hit detection. I even dislike the halo and even get frustrated with it. Rest of the gameplay is fantastic with great graphics and background sound. I have checked videos of this game and I find it really remarkable. I think now it is time for gamer lovers to try their luck in Crysis 2 multiplayer.

Me and my friend found the cloaking ability was too dominating while we were playing online. Actually the cloak feature ruins the game and can get really annoying at times. If you are hit by your opponent in cloak or you try shooting out of cloak what happens is you lose all your energy. If you have activated the max armor in a firefight its of no use, and you easily die. So this is one of the issue that I have with the cloak ability.

I have the same opinion regarding the cloaking ability, and find myself in serious trouble because of it. Approximately seventy percent of the time I was been killed by the opponent when I was trying to use the cloaking feature. Even if I try using both the features like te cloaking ability and the melee, does not serve the purpose and find myself in jeopardy. Apart from that the game is excellent especially the game strategy with all those lovely graphics.