Thread: Giant Turkey Balloon goal

Giant Turkey Balloon goal

Hello, I just received a new goal know as Giant turkey balloon. When i check it, it tells me it is finished when I click on it. The problem is that it doesn't give me the reward to complete the task. Does Anyone know what's up with that? Please help. I have completed the task and i am eligible for the reward and still i am not getting it! I should get what is mine! Any help? I'm not getting the reward when i already placed the items in cafe. Am i missing something?

Re: Giant Turkey Balloon goal

I definitely want these goals, if not for me then to collect the bonuses!! I've just collected 2000 Cafe Points by clicking someone's goal completion bonus that they shared - that's gotta be good for everyone. I too have completed the first stage, but you don't get anything for that, just the next step to complete the construction of the balloon. I've asked for my bits - i'm not wasting cafe cash on them lol so by the time i wake up tomorrow i should have everything - i'm just glad i got the goal now so i can get the gingerbread house

The problem i face is some what similar to the problem you guys had. The goal immediately came up as completed, first time I looked at it, but it doesn't act like it's completed, that is, letting me move on to the next one where you need the car & ropes & helium. Worked fine for my neighbors put in roses and a plum tree. Voila! went on to the next level. Guess I am on the bad server once again. Any other help which can let me finish this already completed task? lol..!

That's just it, it isn't completed, but yet the screen says phase 1 is completed. Phase 1, when I clicked on the turkey icon for the very first time, came up showing both tasks as completed. But I click OK and it does not move on to Phase 2. And just like you, I tried actually doing the 2 tasks anyway, and it still just shows me the "completed" screen but won't move on to Phase 2. This is definitely a bug as many of the users like you and me have this problem and i'm sure there will be more who doesn't bother to post it.

Cafe Point was too good to pass up on 3 times around and neighbors are still doing it. We are now going to do the Magical Tea Party over to help a couple of people that didn't 3 star it. I don't know about mastering a dish that takes 5 days to cook - only with Thyme can I ever see that happening unless sending out mastery requests will help at all. I'm happy that I still have a bunch of requests left today. Phase I and II completed, just sent out the requests for Phase III to neighbors that I know will respond when they see it.

Well, I found out, the collections quest can reap a LOT of 6 hour thyme. The stainless steel collection to be precise. I found a couple of neighbors that have everything I need and I have everything they need, we send the stuff back and forth. Plus, getting thyme through the CW toolbar - which I only use on my old computer that I don't really use anymore; plus visiting neighbors gets some good premium spices and then there's the continuous cooking that also nets spices, it all adds up. I didn't have them for the longest time, missed the coffee goals , all the way through halloween. I sent in about 12 tickets, finally after the last one I sent in they must have done something to my cafe because they started appearing. Those who don't have them yet, keep sending tickets in until someone actually goes in and fixes your account.