Thread: Lost Puff Pastries in Cafe World

Lost Puff Pastries in Cafe World

This evening I went to serve 12 servings of the Puff Pastries dish that I had received and as soon as I clicked "Serve All", I got a Cafe World connection error. I clicked OK and Cafe World reloaded but the 12 servings of the Puff Pastries dish is not on any of my counters or in my gifts. This is a problem since I must serve 200 to complete a task and I have now lost 120 since you receive 10 servings from each person that sends you this. I have already had 12 of the 20 send me this dish and now don't think I'll be able to serve the needed 200 to complete this task.

Re: Lost Puff Pastries in Cafe World

I and several of my neighbors are having the same problems. When you go to serve them YOU LOSE CONNECTION. How we get them all back... I had a mess of them and now I have one because I lost connection and lost them all. And several of my neighbors going through the same problem.
    Can you replace them or at least give it a by and let us have them???? Can’t finish a goal with this problem..

I am missing all my 200 puff pastries. I was about to serve it- all are gone. It was still there when I had 15 requests- so I have still my 150 puff pastries. When I finished asking 20 requests, all gone. Please. Attend to this issue...and still pending 1 issue- deducted 20 cafe cash when i finished the super stove... many issues to resolve. We have wasted are time looking forward that we can serve this...

I received all of mine too, but when I first went to put them out there were none in my gift box and then after I got the retrying message, 1 serving which is 10 showed up in there, but nothing else...I waited till it said I had collected all 20 and that part of the mission was complete and now what do I do?...This is getting totally ridiculous...First you bombard us with all these missions and catering jobs and then when we do them and in a certain amount of time, the stuff we're supposed to get isn't there...I still can't find the utensil thing I was supposed to receive for completing the royal collections...This game is getting very frustrating and I already have enough of that in my life...

I finally finished that stupid super stove thing, and got the one piece of gold plating that was stuck for 2 days and NOW I HAVE LOST MY 200 PUFFS!! When I went to serve the 200 puffs in my giftbox, I conveniently lost my internet connection, then when the game refreshed I only had 10 puffs left. I lost 190 puffs. I served the 10 remaining puffs and they showed up, so now it shows that I have 10/200....please replace them Zynga along with 20 CW that it took when it refilled that stupid stove thing! Yeah I sent in a support ticket.