Thread: Farmville: All gifts and coins gone in under 10 seconds

Farmville: All gifts and coins gone in under 10 seconds

This is really making me mad. I’ve spent almost all night trying to collect coins for the wishing well, plus other things fv neighbors have posted on my wall. Everyone is gone in well under 1 minute. How many of these are given out at a time? This is extremely frustrating. I want to enjoy playing it, but can't play it if I can't get what I need. Either expands the number of gift items that are associated with each wall post, or expand the time that these posts remain open. Whatever the reason is, it needs to be fixed to make this game more enjoyable. And if it is from people still going around and stealing gifts with those programs, then why isn't it working that you limited how many gifts we can get? It seems wrong to me that you penalize the real players, but the cheaters are still getting away with all the gifts. I want to get coins. Do something!

Re: Farmville: All gifts and coins gone in under 10 seconds

People don't always use programs. I get some gifts the first second they are posted, it’s just luck. Keep refreshing. Yes there are people who do use program but with the 150 limit now in place, they can’t utilize them for that long. My friend has the same issue. Had 2 coins not show up, though one came after reloading. The big one here is that the Valentine Countdown item post yields a "This item has expired" post less than 10 minutes after a friend posted it - so I can't help them OR get it myself.

Well, I think there are two different things happening to you. You're missing the trees because there is no technical problem that has not been set at "special" trees as trees are actually dead FC's second coming to power. If you notice that clicking on the links of the tree that says "expired" and not "he said." If this was done on purpose or not, I do not know, but it is extremely aggravating, though. As currencies go, people are very quick to get because it is a hot topic and everybody is behind them. If one of your posts neighbors some money and have over 150 people which is very difficult to get after 30 seconds or less.

I just deleted my wishing well, what’s the point? It is impossible to get any of those coins from feed. And I mean impossible have tried so many times but they are all gone in less than 5 sec, even from my neighbors that doesn’t have a lot of neighbors. Also kind of impossible to get any as gift because most of my neighbors don’t send gifts, they just send requests for whatever they need. So I give up this thing.

Apparently several neighbors of your neighbors (not necessarily your own neighbors) are watching the feeds and grabbing the coins as they come up. I got about a dozen coins from the feeds even though I tried for over 130, no worries though since I have 320 neighbors (and 80 more that I can't add as neighbors) I was able to get enough coins to finish all four levels within just a few hours since I received them as gifts. I imagine if Zynga sees more threads like this they will try to reduce the current limit from 125 to something even more ridiculous, I think that the ones you collect from the feeds were supposed to be incidental and that the majority were supposed to be collected from gifts, I base that on the number I have seen come across my feed. The number of coins on my feed is considerably less (maybe 20%) than what I see of valentines.