Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

4 100.00%
  • NO

0 0%
  • MAYBE

0 0%

Thread: Did Crytek leak Crysis 2 for advance promotion of its game?

Did Crytek leak Crysis 2 for advance promotion of its game?

I am not sure why this happen. Recently I got news from my friend that there was a release of Crysis game before the official launch. It was leaked accidentally. This is really a awful condition for the game company and it is for sure that they are going to get a severe loss on this. Do you think this is just a promotion campaign. Or just stunt to hype the game before release. I am looking for some favorable answer for this. My friends had put the same on download, but I do not really believe in this leaked version. I never spoiled my system with crack games.

Re: Did Crytek leak Crysis 2 for advance promotion of its game?

This is true. It can be a publicity game. But how come any company can face a loss by get their official product leaked free before the launch. This can be a major mistake. I found a news saying that there are about more than 10,000 downloads for the game as it was released. It is right that pirates are always waiting for such thing and this time they get a very early success. I don't think so the game will be appreciated much after the official release. Now mostly you do not need to wait for the actual copy of the game to come out.

This can be type of encouraging fans for making the game popular. The game is going to be out in March. The game version which is leaked is very buggy, you can read those comments under the torrent download. This is a pc version of the game and it is extremely buggy. The leak version is some king of a work in progress version. It is a developers version and extremely buggy. So there is some space left for the official release.

It is around 45 days that the game is leaked. Till ye a tons of users have downloaded this and played well on that. I am still not able to find out that does this is the full version of the game. The download size creates the doubts on this. It is really disappointing where you get a leaked of such game which reduces its importance. It cannot just be a promotional thing done by the company. Does this simply work for the online version also. I want some information on the multiplayer support of this game. The news is really not good about the game release.

It is being already heard about this. The game is already leaked and on the torrents. Most of the users had downloaded the same. Piracy is a real threat to the big companies either related to games or software. This cannot be a fake thing where some companies are doing this to gain importance. Still the official version of the game is scheduled for the 22nd March. I found the game provides a full support of the gameplay. I think the things matter here is the authentication.