Thread: Used PCIe DirectX 11 graphic card suggestion - Nvidia or ATI

Used PCIe DirectX 11 graphic card suggestion - Nvidia or ATI

I am thinking to buy new graphics card but I am confused in selection of a card. Can anyone help me to choose the cards, which PCIe DirectX 11 competent Graphics Card to purchase. It is used in Vista and Win7 operating system.and I am interested to know about the cheapest card and about some gaming card also. Tell me some idea about buying 2nd hand card. Please provide me solution. I am very thankful to them, who help me about this all.

Re: Used PCIe DirectX 11 graphic card suggestion - Nvidia or ATI

The most important stream cards (aka mid-range cards) at the present come ordinary with one GB memory, it is matches gaming necessities at far above the ground resolutions i.e. 1680 x 1050, 1920 x 1200 or added,’ AA/AF’ enabled, establish on 20 inches, 22inches and 24inches LCD screen. Example is HD6850 and GTX460 1GB. Card is at this time built on PCIe 2.1 interface specs, normally come among 1 or 2 DVI, 1 HDMI

This AMD HD 5400, 5500 sequence and Ge Force GT 430 sequence are most excellent suitable for 2D-display and a few 3D games as a replacement for of buying this type of cards. Current 3D games unplayable at tall settings. I would like to suggest onboard graphics but that is only if playing modern 3-D games is not your forte. Nearly every one of the motherboards among onboard graphics come with a PCIe X16 slot, so you can able to put in a powerful graphics card later.

Pay money for the card with a few warranty times left. And don’t forget to take warranty card. A number of cards do not have assurance card, if possible then buy a branded card. You should purchase card only from those seller who have good marketing reputation. Check the card strongly for the period of the meeting with the seller. Confirm for signs of burnt marks. Check that the card is working appropriately in his workstation or not. If possible check out the card at same day. If you got any problem then immediately contact to the seller.