Thread: Curious about neighbors in Petville

Curious about neighbors in Petville

I have seen so many people say in these forums that they don't like to add strangers to the game. I too, felt that way in the beginning. However, I decided to add about 30 people from the forums in here and I created a special game list that all of those people went into. They can get my goodies from the feed just as I can from their feed, but they can't see any of my personal information. Adding strangers is really not a good idea how curious are you in this matter.

Re: Curious about neighbors in Petville

I am at level 100 and almost 1,360,000 heart count and have been playing the game about 4 months. I only added facebook friends at the beginning but to level up faster I added randoms to get to 300 neighbors but it slowed my game down so much I began deleting people and currently have about 200 neighbors. I do not add randoms any longer as I have found that not to be a great idea and am sticking to people I know from facebook and SOME people I am familiar with from the forums . I generally will delete if they do not level up on a regular basis because I only want active players on my list. I am extremely picky about my privacy and whom can visit my pet and see my house. I like to add people that think of thier pet as children and have the same interests in the game as me.

I'm on level 83, not sure how many xp that is. I started playing, because my mother in law plays, and she said that my son would sit and giggle at the pets when she was babysitting him, so i thought i would give it a try. And plus, i get to go shopping and decorate without my partner getting annoyed that i spend all his money. I went a couple of months with just 8 neighbors, then i started adding people from here. I think i am about to clear out some people tho, i will send out a gift to everyone on my list (only about 40 folk) and don't even get half back.

I understand what you say when you say you're addicted, me too. I am level 93, about 755,000 Love. I am still trying to add the final two rooms, as well as decorating along the way. I only have 145,000 + in coins, and I find one room can have me down to almost nothing. I was wondering what ways you have used to amass your fortune in coins. What do you find to be the best ways to generate coins, quickly.

Anyways I started playing Petville since it started back in December. My pet has gone through one major makeover and I have stuck with Midori ever since. I don't play as much as I can since I have other life presses to tend to but I still take the time to feed Midori and cloth her. I didn't want to add strangers at first so when I was first starting I only had 10 friends from people I actually knew. Then found out this game had a forum and well I added people like heck! I have lost some neighbors and obtained some and staying at 90 something neighbors at the moment but I still don't get each home clean. What I do to make the privacy a bit more tight is making all the people I add for petville into a friend group called "petville" and also "limited profile". I try to keep my real life separate from my game life.

I have seen so many people say in these forums that they don't like to add strangers to the game. I too, felt that way in the beginning. However, I decided to add about 30 people from the forums in here and I created a special game list that all of those people went into. They can get my goodies from the feed just as I can from their feed, but they can't see any of my personal information. Adding strangers is really not a good idea how curious are you in this matter.