Thread: Food not selling as quickly in Cafe World

Food not selling as quickly in Cafe World

Not only is my food not selling as quickly, but I've had hardly any traffic in my cafe today. I don't understand what happened? For weeks I've maintained a 105 buzz rating. Last night before I went to bed, I checked my cafe and I still had a 105 rating. This morning I logged on and I had a 6.0 rating. NOTHING changed at my cafe. I didn't alter anything at all. Now I have food spoiling because there are hardly any customers coming in. I am frustrated!

Re: Food not selling as quickly in Cafe World

For weeks I have been at a buzz rate of 105 and selling food fast. I would get about 10,000 overnight. Now I am only getting about 3,000. My traffic has also slowed way down. The other thing is that I had my workers blocked in a square for fast serving and now I can't keep them in the square. It worked for many weeks, but now I have had to change my layout so that the workers can be free moving. I don't know what has happened, but it is getting very frustrating playing this game. I also has fired and rehired people and cleared my cache everyday and it still is not to were it was a couple of days ago. Can anyone help me. I don't know what happened. It was working great up until 2 days ago!!!!

I was most surprised when I logged on this morning to find hardly any food had gone during the night, and only about 3 customers in my cafe. The buzz rating was way down at 24. Usually i have run out, or almost run out of food , but there was still loads left. It was the same this evening too. As I had been cooking all night and day, I had no choice but to delete some. Most odd!

I am also having less traffic. I don't understand what is happening, but I am starting to cook dishes with higher cooking times, because the ones with lower cooking times are spoiling before I get to serve them. I am used to cooking "one day" dishes, on all 11 stoves and serving them, so I can keep 1 serving tray fully stocked, but I now have 2 serving trays fully stocked, because they are eating food that I receive from gifts and things (not complaining, just annoyed) that I didn't cook, and I can't keep cooking the same "one day" things, because I am trying to level, and the fastest levelers don't take one day. My rating has dropped, but not far, it only hits 105.0 if I stay on the page, without doing anything. Mainly it stays at 102-104 now, and its quite annoying. I was used to having WAY MORE traffic then what I am getting.

The maximum flow of customers at a buzz of 105 is only 18, so you will never fill all those tables. You may see more customers at the initial load up, but that is it from then on. For everyone else, you sound like you have a few different problems, many related to layout. You did not need to change anything for the game to recognize an issue with your layout. If you would like help to increase your buzz and therefore your customer flow, please post a screen shot and other forum members will be able to help you fix it.