Thread: New Energy Levels in PetsVille is not acceptible

New Energy Levels in PetsVille is not acceptible

It appears as the Energy Level scale in the PetsVille game is not acceptable and hence its better to know what do you think of it. I would like to know whether these energy levels are better than those that were used before on PetsVille. I would like to know what is your opinion. I think that most of you will not be happy.

Re: New Energy Levels in PetsVille is not acceptible

I am not happy. This change should have come with a warning. I use large amounts of energy to help all my neighbors and I am level 77. I should have more than ten. I only have 10 too. But I also have the headless bubble critter and still not able to adopt toys. How can they put new stuff on Petsville when they can't fixed the current problems.

Okay, folks, let's not jump to conclusions here. I am working on getting answers for you, but the team is on the West Coast and it's still very early in the morning there. I don't know if this change is working as intended. I don't know if it was an intentional change. I don't know why it was added now. But i think its pretty good one and hence we can accept the new energy levels.

I hate to even post this here, for fear it will be exposed as a glitch, but I never "help" my scatterbrained neighbors finding things in their houses. If you just drop a clean bomb, you'll get the green happy face (the "help" still flashes across their icon, but it goes away by the next time I log in) and you can continue about your business, cleaning everyone's houses. Now, with the new energy issue, I'm not sure this little trick will work anymore, but it's something to consider. Couldn't hurt, right.

I know exactly as much as you guys, but I'm already working to get you some more information on the energy levels and i think that it is not different hugely. Please don't start posting conspiracy theories or your posts will be removed. Right now we don't know why this is happening, so let's leave it at that and not start making things up that are purely speculation.