Thread: Magicka gives unusual graphics

Magicka gives unusual graphics

I am having Windows 7 and I'm playing this game in the same system. Well, when I went to install the game that never had any problem with it there. Now I have seen that the problem is with the graphics system. The graphics here has been really strange and therefore be better if someone can let me know how I can get out of this odd graphic here. With all the other games I have here, not getting any problem whatsoever. Then why this is happening to this game only? I've seen all the possible solutions I can, but cannot really find any solution in the game. I would appreciate any assistance.

Re: Magicka gives unusual graphics

It looks like that the graphics drivers are installed on the system not working properly and therefore, you are getitng the problem. It seems that some of the files that are damaged and therefore you will find the problem. Be better if you can go with the installation of graphics drivers there again and see if after doing the reinstallation of the things that are capable of correcting the problem of their own. If you have the same problem with the graphics and you are sure of it, then it is best if you can go to the same driver that you are having currently.

I would like to see the updated drivers for your system in the place of the installed on your computer. You will be equipped to obtain the updated drivers as of the official site of the graphic card that you are using. Just visit that site and enter the whole model number for your graphics card then see for operating system. You will be able to obtain the one intended for you. If you are with Windows 7 then please confirm the version of the operating system. I mean perceive which bit version you are using. If 32-bit then see to install that exacting version there and if the 64-bit then you will need to have that driver in your computer. Choose the drivers correctly and then go for installing it. Really expect this will resolve the difficulty that you are facing.

I have been surprised by this kind of problem most of the time that happens with most of the games. Well, I was able to leave the problem by downloading the drivers. I use to uninstall the current drivers and then use to visit the official website of the graphics card. In my case I was using Nvidia graphics card. Once I visited the site, then I used to ask him to go to explore the system and after the examination was more than they used to come to the right drivers. After getting to download and install I used to restart and then all problems are resolved. We expect the same in your case too. Let me know about it.

It will be good if you can do a reboot and see if you're getting an error message for the game. After that if you find a mistake, we all know about it and if you receive no error, scroll to the game settings and see if after making some changes you can see the game working there. You are required to change the resolution, so there. Sometimes playing games by changing the resolution can also be removed from the item that you are getting there in trouble. You can only minimize the things there and see if that can help in any way.