Thread: The Disbanding of Rng in Dream World

The Disbanding of Rng in Dream World

I play this game from very long ago. I’ve been seeing a lot of questions going around about what happened to Rng. Since I happened to be in Chat 1 when it was disbanded, I figured I’d shed some light on it. Rng was built by some great people and deserved better than this. Please provide me more information regarding this if anyone has. If anyone has any idea or any trick for this than please post or provide me.

Re: The Disbanding of Rng in Dream World

I would like to clarify that by standing by Fly after such decision has been taken by his GM the 38 members who have ZERO to do with your decision to tolerate, and perhaps even promote it. As evidenced by these comments in line at a time about it. I meant when I went into the room later than speaking with an alt Joo in Room 14 later than the guild had been disbanded. Seemed to be much pats on the back and the mention of the gaiety upon the whole matter of some members of Fly online, in Room 1 at the time. As mentioned in another thread - it's all on the server logs if someone wishes to examine further.

Then his condition is an error. Do you usually keep track of who's on Fly and when? The truth that Trent determined to do what they selected to do within the game mechanics could not be to your taste or other remains the choice of GM's RNG to dissolve. Please do not think like me or others in Fly feels about what happens, and not assume that because we are still in Fly.

I was online when Rng was dismantled. I was in the fight against a boss Rng Orb. I immediately went to the room Rng cats playing. I spoke with Joo and alt and then hit a room and took note of those Fly online at the time. I am not able to do so, but then again I'm not normally getting kicked form a guild disbanded during the game, so I made note of any representations I could. What do you feel that I'm assuming what you feel or felt is irrelevant because I'm not. I am uttering that members who had made fun fly that was dissolved Rng courtesy of Trent a member of Fly alt character - the fact that this changes the scale of the guild by removing an empty guild was utmost from my mind. The truth which, my "Playtime" was littered with people who establish it amusing and could do the similar for others so, I keep my notes and observations and made them public.

As a player for a long time this is very annoying to me. Rng was no more "elegant" guild on DW (my opinion), and had taken a big step backwards with respect to the ratings and strength, but he deserved superior than this. Rng was one time the no. 1 guild, a guild in an extremely short list to keep that title. Players for a long time many of us have had difficulties in the previous Rng, but for a clash in DW Sadly disbanded, and covert actions that were taken for this to happen deplorable.

Most decent players leave a guild if they have learned their leadership was able to do something similar to this, think this fun and appeal an excellent laugh. The game workings and rules sideways imagine if some members have actually purchased with part of what gems for empty guild. You just deny them real money, and then have the gall to consider it funny. GM was the RNG Fly spy and it was not Fly choice to choose the guild was not worth keeping. It should have been members. Again, it's so sad. Childish nth degree to get a kick something like that.