Thread: How to deal with rude neighbors in FarmVille

How to deal with rude neighbors in FarmVille

Please move if the wrong place and i am sorry for placing it here if so. My wife has 2 neighbors they deleted me because if cityville because i had the balls to quit playing and blocked the app. Well these two people just posted messages to my wife. one was since you feel the need to visit my farm my plots steal my eggs and steal my seeds from my greenhouse you must go. i cant stand thieves. My wife visits all neighbors daily. who do these two think they are. she hasnt seen the messages as she is away on business until thursday. i am handling her crops and stuff in the mean time. i wont touch her friends though. such rudeness is unacceptable

Re: How to deal with rude neighbors in FarmVille

I say, if you don't personally know these people delete them, move on and get more neighbors. There is really no need to "fight" them about how they feel. There are plenty of people who are requesting neighbors so they are replaceable. If you know them personally, that might be a different story and to that I say talk with them. It is just a game and they shouldn't act that way.

I would tell her about them and let her decide to delete them (although I would delete them in a second, I hate pushy neighbors. Tell them you hope they have a good life and delete them. There are so many great players here, the loss of those two "neighbors" won't even register a bump by tomorrow. So i think you doe not need to bother at all and simply enjoy playing your FarmVille that's all.

If the first person doesn't want you to feed their chickens,fertilize, etc. on their farm?? Okay makes NO sense. I too think that if they aren't real life friends, I would just delete them for her, she probably won't even miss them, and that will avoid any other messages. and or trouble for her when she gets back. BTW I'm a great neighbor and LOVE to have people work on my farm.

I just deleted one of my "needy" neighbors because she too became a bit pushy. When the farm expansion for coins was released she had the nerve to send me a message asking me to send about 20 of my "best" neigbors friend suggestions to have them add her as a friend/FV neighbor because she does not like to add "strangers", lol. But she only wanted active, high level neighbors who gift daily. I deleted her after suggesting she should try the FV forum to find neighbors.